Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

I'm just gonna call Area B "New York, New York" and Area C "South Fremont", because of their geographical parallels (and as a Californian, I travel to Vegas once in a while).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    And the odin ones were balanced around spamming his quest. Like I get where you're coming from, but getting less than a percent without boosters is ridiculous for boss kills.
    I treat those differently because in the FFXIV LQ, Odin is a scripted boss fight that is only supposed to spawn once at the end, thus you don't get to fight him a lot per run. Riding Quest is different because the crap rates are designed with the expectation that you encounter several Devil's Trailer and Vegas Illusia in one Riding Quest, which, as we know, doesn't always happen.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I disliked the rideroid thingie so much I felt the urge to post about it here, and I usually dont rant about things I dislike :/
    Here is hoping amducias ultimate doesnt add some annoying gimmick and just follow same formula. Make enemies hit/tank harder if needed, but no annoying gimmicks please D:

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Opinion: District C is pretty nice, from a gameplay perspective. The lack of tall buildings means emblems are easy to spot and you can fly at a relatively low altitude without anything getting in your way. That said, it's kinda boring to look at. The parking garage is neat, but that's about it.
    District C is a bit boring, but I prefer playing it to the other two areas. Being able to fly at the same altitude over the whole area makes the Rideroid experience more tolerable.

Tested Le Rideroid for the first time, dude I had the feeling to input some Cheat Codes just like in the old games.

"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Shift Click Space"

No free AC after this tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Anyone completed a CF for Vegas yet? The percentage increase per run is horrendous..
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Anyone completed a CF for Vegas yet? The percentage increase per run is horrendous..
    Did one the first day it came out

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I wonder if the Vegas Free Field might wind up being easier than the Rideing Quest for this, I suppose it depends on how frequent Vegas Illusia shows up.

the Devil's Trailer part of the file can be cheesed with Forest/Desert/Caves VHAQs/SHAQs or Extreme Quests; it's just Vegas Illusia dropping the Bio weapons, which have no droppable location, that is the big problem here

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Anyone know a good area to take care of the crow part of the CFs since Sega didn't want the crows to spawn in the riding quest for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Anyone know a good area to take care of the crow part of the CFs since Sega didn't want the crows to spawn in the riding quest for some reason?
    You don't have to necessarily chase for them. Aside from bio pyrus, which can't drop normally, and Coleto weapons that are tied to Vegas Area, you can chase and drop the other weapons normally from other enemies

for example, ikutachi often drops from rockbear, visburn NT often drops from vol dragon and so on. It's a lot easier to find them this way !