Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Sacred Skewer saves the trouble of running up to each Exoda and multiplied volg damage is enough. It's about taking on as many as possible.
    they spawn either close together or not at all (together w3/w5) and then they're close enough to run from one to the other. you are better off using volg + peakup throw to save PP and is faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    And people wonder why we want the restricted blocks.

Attachment 40142

You know exactly what those units are.
    I'm surprised these kind of greedy people still exist after stone and file grind being a thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    they spawn either close together or not at all (together w3/w5) and then they're close enough to run from one to the other. you are better off using volg + peakup throw to save PP and is faster.
    Volg and Skewer is for when they are not close at all and you are looking to kill at least 3 on your own before they fire cannons, or it's useful when you are late to some spawn. You generally don't need Skewer in semi competent MPAs.

Volg and Skewer is for when they are not close at all and you are looking to kill at least 3 on your own before they fire cannons, or it's useful when you are late to some spawn. You generally don't need Skewer in semi competent MPAs.
    ok you're talking about w4 in which case they are on opposite sides of the map. good luck getting from 1 to the other before they fire.

It's probably doable if you just stand closer to the middle. Doing one normal volg combo with pick up and then dropping skewers on Exoda farther away is still faster if they are close. Triple Exoda spawns are pretty soloable.

I have found one of the dumbest posts yet. Do you realize how much of a real unironical scrub you are if you require Br/Hus or Fo/Tes to get S rank TD4? Do you just plainly ignore all those joke run videos with people using one weapon only like WL or Sword and not pulling out any AIS? The funny part is that the people in those videos often aren't even good. And no Bo/Hu doesn't dominate PD. Fo/Te blows him out of the water that's for one. If you take your time to analyze solo videos you even have Partizan Hu/Fi and Fi/Hu (not partizan) doing better than Bo/Hu. You can't even get what's OP right, please stop discussing game balance. TD4 in PUG isn't about playing Dynasty Warriors, and even then Hu/Fi or Fi/Hu are good enough at it, but rather making sure people use AIS properly and there is always someone on Exodas. Funnily enough the best Exoda killer when it comes to volume it can handle is probably Hu/Fi using volg and sacred skewer.

I need red class only blocks precisely to escape shit Fo/Te's and people who come thinking they will be carried by shit Fo/Te's.
    I still can't tell if this person is trying to troll or still just really doesn't get it.

Like if you want your melee dream team, go play on a Vita block. Most people have just given up trying ranged and tech there so they all melee.

Then tell me how a TD run goes there.

Edit: Oh, I should probably mention that you clearly don't know how broken Bo/Hu can be if there's a boss with a focus on breakable parts. It's...usually common knowledge to anyone who's been in the community for a while.
    Last edited by Starryeyedbunny; Aug 30, 2016 at 11:56 AM.
    PSO2 characters:
    Spoiler!

Co-leader of LunarBreak on PSO2 Ship2. PM if you wanna team/party up for EQs and UQs!

Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    I still can't tell if this person is trying to troll or still just really doesn't get it.

Like if you want your melee dream team, go play on a Vita block. Most people have just given up trying ranged and tech there so they all melee.

Then tell me how a TD run goes there.

Edit: Oh, I should probably mention that you clearly don't know how broken Bo/Hu can be if there's a boss with a focus on breakable parts. It's...usually common knowledge to anyone who's been in the community for a while.
    I never noticed Vita players not using ranged or tech classes. I have only noticed them sucking at whatever class they are playing and me topping those TD scoreboards with melee anyway. Vita actually has plenty of your glorified Br/Hus needed to carry TD4 in their MPAs and some shit usually Fo/Te. Nobody ever really needed a Force to S rank TD4 or any TD.

And no Bo/Hu is mediocre at solo kill time in PD, so there is no reason why he would be top tier in MPA, I don't see any Bo/Hu doing 20 minutes on PD. I also wonder if all of those Bo/Hus even have their Nirens ready, god forbid there is one Bo/Hu who disregarded break stance.

I never noticed Vita players not using ranged or tech classes. I have only noticed them sucking at whatever class they are playing and me topping those TD scoreboards with melee anyway. Vita actually has plenty of your glorified Br/Hus needed to carry TD4 in their MPAs and some shit usually Fo/Te. Nobody ever really needed a Force to S rank TD4 or any TD.

And no Bo/Hu is mediocre at solo kill time in PD, so there is no reason why he would be top tier in MPA, I don't see any Bo/Hu doing 20 minutes on PD. I also wonder if all of those Bo/Hus even have their Nirens ready, god forbid there is one Bo/Hu who disregarded break stance.
    ponthi has solo'd pd with bohu in 25min. i'd hardly call that garbage. he hasn't tried with bo that many times either, and will probably get it down to 22 or 23min.

This seems like one of those times where someone's not going to admit they're wrong despite the piles of data contrary to them..

Like I assume the fastest times are still with BrGu (or was that more a specific MPA thing not a solo thing.. bit out of the loop)? How do some of the more well tried combos stack up and where does BoHu fit? Genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    This seems like one of those times where someone's not going to admit they're wrong despite the piles of data contrary to them..

Like I assume the fastest times are still with BrGu (or was that more a specific MPA thing not a solo thing.. bit out of the loop)? How do some of the more well tried combos stack up and where does BoHu fit? Genuinely curious.
    brgu never solos anything, it's a group only thing. the fastest new pd solo time is 20:00 fote (ponthi ofc lol), fastest vita solo time is 23:04 fote. fastest group time is 3:40, no idea how many of what they use, though my guess would be 1 bote 2 brgu 1 tera 8 fote or something. the fact that bo can solo in 25min without perfected strats is a sign that it's probably pretty good.