Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

All COs that say that you can only bring a specific NPC can still be done with other players. You just can't have any other NPCs with you.

I like to think of the restricted blocks as a way to ensure two things:

1. All players going in at least have a Lv. 75 class.
    2. Unless their maxed class is KC Braver or DS main Fighter, they aren't complete shit at PSO2.

They could also pull a fast one and say that you need to finish Stage 1~5 of the upcoming Solo XQ 2 instead.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Unless their maxed class is KC Braver or DS main Fighter, they aren't complete shit at PSO2.
    um what's this supposed to mean.... ive carried plenty of TD with katana, and even a few with DS only, these weapons are both really good in right hands

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    um what's this supposed to mean.... ive carried plenty of TD with katana, and even a few with DS only, these weapons are both really good in right hands
    He mean katana bravers and DS fighters can cheese through everything without much skill.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    um whats this supposed to mean.... ive carried plenty of TD with katana, and even a few with DS only, these weapons are both really good in right hands
    It's not that KC users and DS fighters are necessarily bad. Just that they have the potential to cheese fights with I-frames, meaning the player doesn't necessarily have to be good either. I feel like there are other classes that would fit into that too, but I kinda already mentioned that it's a possible flaw in the idea in my own post before and the specifics don't actually matter.

A block that'll filled with KC braver yeah, or the one who spend grand for tons of dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    A block that'll filled with KC braver yeah, or the one who spend grand for tons of dolls.
    Too bad you only lose ranks when you go back to the camp ship, not as soon as you die, because requiring an S-rank would solve that second problem easily if that were the case.

You guys will just get one pro block that is at max capacity all day where half of the population is comprised of idlers. Glorified first XH block you can't get in unless 90% of server population is sleeping or you were camping it since you had taken that spot.

RIP non prems too.

...or just a block filled with anything/HU : While this is a nice try to make a block for endgame players, Basing this on solo XQ is well...eh. That kind of block is kind of irrelevant for the time being, unless they add content that would warrant it anyway

New Solo XQ : yaaaay
    big EQs making it into the random pool is the big, big thing for me, since I'm European, and this region gets screwed really bad by current EQ schedule, All we get during our evening is Arms/TD1/2/3/Loser/Darker Den and the likes, so having more variety in the random ones just really makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    He mean katana bravers and DS fighters can cheese through everything without much skill.
    *shrugs* i'll give you the cheese katana braver (cause yeah its OP and cheap but damn I love killing entire spawns of things with a K combat finish), but DS fi is more than just that new craft deadly circle that blocks everything, if you just used that, you'd take forever in killing things, and youd get killstealed all over the place and have terrible dps even with ds kamitachi ring, (tho you have a point as to ppl wont care about dps or killspeed, but same can be said about hu and elder pain/chainsawd/seiga sword(loosely))