Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

so there finally a reason to do XQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    so there finally a reason to do XQ
    Once you clear it once and get your big guy club pass, you'll lose your reason to do it again.

thanks god

There is a reason to do solo XQ: Toranas (and to a lesser extent, Ore for Spellstones without having to do hundreds of XQ stages), because Sega has forgotten that TD4 exists. Outside of boost week, you were lucky to get even one a week, it was ridiculous, so glhf if you were making Orbits or Austere Units cause your only option was doing the Odin LQ that took over half an hour for one stone and Shit Wars 2016, which while okay now, was a terrible slog for a good couple of weeks after it's initial release. And no, not everyone can buy TD4 triggers, nor will, triggers are bullshit.

In any case, I'd be extremely happy to see at least some of these schedule only EQs finally become random, because ever since EP4, we don't see TD4 or Magatsu much, hell, Profound Invasion barely makes an appearance neither. All these good rewarding EQs are just not appearing in favor of Yamato, PD, and Beach Wars. Arks League tried to shake things up with trying to make old as fuck EQs relevant, but failed in that regard as far as I'm concerned because they still give jack shit and most target enemies were farmed best from any source besides the shit EQ...and you were more likely to win way after it was over by logging on later. TDs and maybe Beckoning Darkess are still the only random EQs that give anything worth a damn, yet stuff like Harkotan's Hot Wheels Turbo Racing continues to pop up giving absolutely nothing. As in 0 rares nothing. With a 250% RDR booster. In 2016. What!? Maybe I could excuse the random EQs besides TDs for not giving stuff if they were fun, but they're not.

As for Solo XQ 2, I welcome it, I hope that it's on a separate time gate from the first. As for Elite Blocks, it definitely sounds like something I can get behind. I would prefer if it was a clear Solo XQ 1-10 requirement, but still, a step in a right direction I appreciate. You can cheese it with Katana Combat and Automate if you stack a bunch of HP, but you have to also remember that this quest is a damage gate, so if you have shit offense and face tank everything, not even those two skills are going to sustain you for 5 floors at a time. Double Saber's Deadly Circle-0 is cheesy too, but at least you need to have self awareness and proper boss knowledge to get decent damage out of it, otherwise your DPP becomes absolutely awful.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Aug 24, 2016 at 06:27 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

While it sounds nice...but if i remember correctly there were people who powered past solo xq by simply using cash shop. Really only way I think that's reasonable is + 4 or 5 jobs at 70 or max lvl. They have taken so drive to get that far and you would hope with that many jobs @ or near max lvl they would understand the game.

It's tenative, so hopefully they revise the block requirement toward something that's not a joke. Floor 1-5? Please.

So SEGA bans the use of the damage parser, but will create requirements for blocks, GG.

Good idea, but terrible requirement. That mission is not hard to clear, it's hard(er) to clear the floor objectives >_> They simply need to do an equipment check, really...

Well, I guess players who join Perennial Apocalypse with 11* weapons at 24% element and +5 grind cannot really complete that EX mission, heh, so it at least gets rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    So SEGA bans the use of the damage parser, but will create requirements for blocks, GG.

Good idea, but terrible requirement. That mission is not hard to clear, it's hard(er) to clear the floor objectives >_> They simply need to do an equipment check, really...

Well, I guess players who join Perennial Apocalypse with 11* weapons at 24% element and +5 grind cannot really complete that EX mission, heh, so it at least gets rid of them.
    no, they can. it just takes 10x longer than it should to do it because they spend 75% of the time running around thinking about what to do and letting pp regen. i've watched "new"/inexperienced players stream varying content and while their damage is terrible, they still try to finish that content. like soloing tacos, but taking 2 and a half hours to do so

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Entry Requirements: King Rappy Suit.
    100 la squats
    100 la warmingup1
    100 la boxing2

Everyday, for a entire week.

As bad as the possibility of someone just Br/Huing to get into a special block is, it's kind of bleh when they should really go for a gear check on nearly every EQ that's not meant to baby... may not prevent a person who plays bad from getting in but you wouldn't get some one with a 9*+0 going into TD or Magatsu XH...

It's not like they made it that hard to get 10*s...which them being grinded is all they should really ask for. Maybe some decent armor but usually it's a factor of people not doing enough damage that hurts. I would add in affixing also being a thing. It would be hard to really manage that though...can't just ask for 3+ affixes(you know how many would come with units dropped by gal Gryphon...), and saying "Must have +60 atk and +6 PP minimum" also stomps out those building for more PP or some HP.

While I am carrying on about EQ...this definitely relates to it... especially if there's special blocks that only people who clear a condition can enter. They're all gonna hide out in that block. While I'm upset over the idea of people trying to get carried on ALL EQs, I don't think some one with gear that can keep up should be kept OUT just because they're not super special awesome packing all the heat well geared mofos. I don't mind LEADING in damage, just not being the usual 15% or more of the damage. I am fine with HELPING, just not CARRYING everyone. And when it gets to an EQ where you can not actually carry, it's awful.

In the end, it just makes the divide worse...'super srs' people already have teams just so they can EQ with other very well geared players. XH should be for those who are ready for the big leagues .w.; And they need to enforce that.

Personally, I don't get why they're making UQs such a big deal with gear and ability though. UQs don't have actual time limits, and I never really felt upset that some one has a crap weapon in a UQ that has no time limits or factors of needing to get 3 runs done and a 4th started in under 30 minutes...so why bother with it here? It's also not like ultimate buster is gonna disappear either, so there's that they can use...IDK... it's like they get there's issues, but they're not getting WHERE the issues actually lie...

Also please more random EQs. Especially if it means more of the actual EQs we need. I know this is more than likely going to be Yamato and maybe TD4, but still. Really should only have scheduled EQs for TD4, Progeny, and Magatsu...and I wouldn't mind a chance at a random one of those .w.; I can see making an EQ related to a collection sheet also scheduled for the duration of the collection sheet too.

But then again...do we really need more "here's some damage pots and non-damage pots you'll never use"...

Might need to tone it down on the damage potentials when we hit 14* there....

no, they can. it just takes 10x longer than it should to do it because they spend 75% of the time running around thinking about what to do and letting pp regen.
    Just quoting for emphasis. It doesn't help there are guides on how to beat it to help elevate the issue. Plus they are still allowed to use boost items/tree buffs. I imagine some will build a tanky build just to get through...so yeah...

It's not helping in the long run. They will get through eventually, and still try to attack vibrace as it's in the air with their gurren device as a million bugs smash the tower right next to them.
    Last edited by Starryeyedbunny; Aug 24, 2016 at 05:30 PM.