Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Planned Adjustments -- EQs, Special Blocks, and Solo XQ

From Bumped (TL;DR Version):

-- Certain Schedule-Only EQs added to random pool

-- "Block Adjustments" to add blocks that only certain players can enter (current tidbit states that it might require having cleared Stage 1~5 of Solo XQ)

-- Solo XQ 2: Electric Boogaloo harder than Heaven and Hell

Opinion thread, go!
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 24, 2016 at 02:35 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Entry Requirements: King Rappy Suit.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I am 100% for this. Helps keep the scum out of my EQs if they make blocks like this

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    No thanks, I don't wanna have to grind PSO2es for a literal week.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Best, have complete all cos of Aika.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    I am 100% for this. Helps keep the scum out of my EQs if they make blocks like this
    This block requirement would be for UQ only though not EQ, but it's opened to changes and still rumored so..........

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Best, have complete all cos of Aika.
    You can cheese the Traces COs if you bring friends, though. It's not that difficult.

I find the blocks that only certain people can go into interesting, especially given the criterion they're considering. Even if people want to say the solo eq isn't that hard, you have to admit it at least requires you to have a decent understanding of your class, and how to survive.

There's still some possible problems though.

1. There isn't really anything preventing someone from doing it as a faceroll class or with a super tanky garbage build and/or going to the block with a different class they're less experienced with.
    2. It doesn't really teach specific mechanics or boss tells which tend to be what kill new players or fail TDs more than an outright lack of skill or gear (not that those don't help).

The rest is in "sure ok" territory for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    This block requirement would be for UQ only though not EQ, but it's opened to changes and still rumored so..........
    There's nothing about it being UQ only, just that the new UQ is what prompted them to consider it. Even if it is labled as an UQ block, there's nothing stopping people from doing EQs on it, if it's a normal block otherwise. People already did that when UQs were popular.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 24, 2016 at 02:56 AM. Reason: I'm terrible at punctuation

hmm... while that's not really too hard to do solo XQ 1-5, id prefer a specific quest Made for testing players that locks doll usage and tests by giving a challenge based on class, something a little different for each class that really tests to see if you know how to play your class

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can cheese the Traces COs if you bring friends, though. It's not that difficult.
    For last co of Aika you need use Aika partner on traces XH ONLY.