Default Ride On! Intro to Riding Quest + Discussion

We haven't really had many new guides lately. That's partially due to the lack of new content. But since we have new content, that means we need a guide! I think. This is my first guide, so bear with me for a second. I probably won't be as in-depth, or as humored, or as not-generic as the majority of other guides out there, but, well, that's just me, I suppose. I'm kind of a boring person.

Riding Quest

I: Tutorial

Basics
    Spoiler!

Rideroid
    Spoiler!

Maps
    Spoiler!

Day/Night Variants
    Spoiler!

Score
    Spoiler!

Emblems
    Spoiler!

Emergency Trials
    Spoiler!

Rewards
    Spoiler!

II: Maps and Strategy

General Tips
    Spoiler!

Area A
    Spoiler!

Area B
    Spoiler!

Special Thanks:
    Everyone!
    Last edited by Ryna; Sep 3, 2016 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Edited for content.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Use the WASD/Left Analog to move around. Up = Ascend, Down = Descend, Left/Right = Strafe.
    Use the Mouse/Right Analog to turn and move the camera.
    If you don't have a gamepad and don't feel like moving your mouse around like a madman, switch to TPS mode. A/D changes from strafing to turning (any of them + space still strafes), while the mouse moves the camera.

So, I've seen a few of people complaining about how slow the ridedroids turn, so here's just a general tip: They turn faster if you're you stop so if you want to make a quick turn that isn't a 180 use the breaks and/or a side dash while turning instead of trying to turn at full speed.

Updated post with additional Rideroid tidbits and partial Areas A and B strats.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

My Japanese is terrible, so someone figuring out a phrase I can use to tell others that I'll be on medal collection duty would be nice.

Also, you might want to note that instead of crashing into the Code: Chase targets with the rideroid, any tech using class can just snipe them using an uncharged, low cost tech with infinite range like crafted Grants/Sa Zan. They have almost no HP, so even something like an Umblla Stick can OHKO them.

You can also blow up the mothership's pylons/core in the same way, though that's something that should be reserved for proper FOs due to the ship actually being fairly durable.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 27, 2016 at 05:02 AM.

Oh, and if anyone has images of Rainbow Emblem locations, link them!

Just a small thing I noticed about the emblems in night rides. At least for district A. They tend to spawn near the spots near where the ring tunnel routes take you. So if you're having trouble finding them, just follow those.