Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sega talks the future of PSO2, VR, Harder Content, and more

So bumped covered a VERY small fraction of this, so I did some digging myself it comes from a broadcast Sega had

Usually props are used with Motion Capturing, and it's challenging.

They may adjust crafting costs in the future.

Sega says not to expect another collaboration as big as FF at least for a while, it was VERY difficult for them to do, and way too much work while churning out content bi-weekly.

The reason a "Pillar of Light" was added for Riding Quests is because it use to only display where the icon was when the Rideroid was low enough.

Sega is waiting to see where VR goes before implementing it into PSO2.

This one is old bumped covered it, but yes Sega is considering on making XH blocks with required locks. What Bumped DIDNT cover is the reasoning. Sega wants to make harder content that surpasses XH and believe this lock as a "Test" for players.

When Sega was asked if Kobayashi is the real Profound Darkness, was met with a laugh and that Kobayashi is a goodwill ambassador.
    They are thinking of adding color options for tacts.

They received some complaints about not being able to choose what hand to hold your weapon is. They will look into left hand / right hand switching if there's a high enough demand.

They have no idea what an alternative mascot to Rappies would be for EP 4.

Sega is reviewing what Emergency Quests to no longer make "Scheduled Only"

Sega is not planning to strengthen Luther, or Elder.

NO THEY WILL NOT MAKE BATH TOWELS SEE THROUGH STOP ASKING THEM

The story cutscene weapons are the same because of the amount of time it would take to animate different weapons for the story mode.
    They know there's a demand for a command to make everyone look at your character. (Like how /ce makes your character look at the camera) but they believe it will cause issues and trouble for people that don't want to.

Oh yes, these were the twitter questions in the last 29 hour livestream...

The only question I have is, will they make bath towels see through?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

If they're planning on adding content harder than XH or whatever, I think the solo XQ definitely isn't the right test, not on its own if they want to add a specific block for it. It might be best to add a specific quest, or maybe require multiple things be done. Maybe a new training quest that teaches you about the mechanics of EQs or something.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I mean....I don't understand why they don't just make it possible for every EQ to pop up. Haven't they already retired a handful of the older EQs anyway?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I mean....I don't understand why they don't just make it possible for every EQ to pop up. Haven't they already retired a handful of the older EQs anyway?
    We still get City EQ every so often, if it's any indication. Surprisingly, people still do it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Sega is reviewing what Emergency Quests to no longer make "Scheduled Only"
    All of them please.

Personally, I'm willing to accept Coat Doublis as player-chan's canon weapon. Just use it more often in the cutscenes, please. I look silly when everyone's got their hardware out and I'm just standing around with my hand up like I'm having the vapors.

Discard emergencies altogether, we want them gone...

Make every area worth playing and especially Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Discard emergencies altogether, we want them gone...

Make every area worth playing and especially Ultimate.

DIscarding emergenices would be a bad idea I think, while yes it's annoying they have specific start time and time frame. Honestly EQ's are one of the things keeping the player base looking good. Make them playable at any time and you'll see a huge dip in a graph of log-ins.

I wish they made a gunslash version of the Coat Doublis/Coat Edge so they could have us wield it in cutscenes without me feeling fucking weirded out by the fact that my character is not a fighter and would never use a double saber.