Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

complaining about ungrinded gear is elitist now ? wow

This has to be a troll post because who seriously thinks it is ok to walk into any XH quest without a max grinded weapon. Sure when XH was new none of us had 13*s but we still had max grinded 10/11/12 stars.

Basic advancement in the game tells you to fully grind weapons, fully grind units, and use proper builts. But even the basics are too hard for some people. So thankfully as Hrith said in that other topic. We won't be dealing with people that can't even be bothered to grind their gear anymore after these blocks show up.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 28, 2016 at 05:17 AM.

i remember doing a Perennial Apocalypse, and i was late so i had to join a lower XH block.. and oh man, oh man.... i had to CARRY 11 undergeared people who had really really bad DPS and the run takes 28 MINUTES to even clear....

i just wanted the stones and the incompetency of these people while carrying them ISNT EVEN FUN
    Spoiler!

Reads topic and the post
    . . .
    Reads it again
    . . .
    Reads the page the 'elitism' is located at
    . . .
    So elitism is now about informing others, nicely or harshly, about how to improve themselves? Wow just wow dude.

That forum was all about SEGA's new implications on how there is a plan in the works to create blocks that can only be accessed by those that complete certain criteria. The problem with it is that SEGA sucks at that kind of stuff making their plan rather pointless because of how easily the requirement can be circumvented. What the posters were trying to do was figure out a way to make it so it actually works for all types not just broken combos, coughbrhucough.

Problem is alot of people with alot of opinions on how the test should work. One guy made a list of what their gear and whatnot should be like, but people shot him down because HP on Forces and Techers is quite low and he was calling for 800+ which would cause them to reaffix to get that HP severely hindering their abilities. Others want it based on quests. Some question if Ult will even be worth it, doubt it as nothing beats Austure right now.

If that is your definition of elitism then why are you playing any game that involves working with others?

Because lazy people who aren't willing to do even basic upgrades that don't actually cost that much have been plaguing the game with leeching for ages. It's not fun for 12 players if a few are bringing the whole ship down.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

I'll just chime in and try to give a different approach to this, although I agree with what was said

If you put those posts back in perspective, SEGA was talking about making locked blocks for content that will be harder than XH (UQ Amduscia being a start). Now I don't know if you've ever been in Ultimate, but this mode is ruthless if you don't have proper gear : enemies are fast, unpredictabe, resilient, and can mow you down without notice, not to mention hyperactive bosses, and the corruption mechanic that can make things go out of hand quick if you're not used to dealing with it

In this kind of mode, improper gear makes the party go slower if you're 12 and all is well, but for smaller parties, having bad gear can actively ruin a party, and also your own fun (Dying every 5 seconds because Leone decided to sneeze at you, and not being able to help your party clear mobs to avoid aberration to spread and havoc to ensue ? Not my definition of fun)

I'm honestly okay with people being undergeared in EQ, they've reached the lv70 limit, sure they should make effort to get better gear and be useful, but there's nothing preventing them from entering, and that's fine by me. However, If we're talking about quests where a few undergeared players can ruin the party, then yeah, one would expect people to have gear that matches the difficulty of the content proposed

Now to stop my rambling and repeating what was said in other posts.

I have only really seen UQ go out of hand in trio/duo runs. Not even release Naberius was bad enough to make someone go into campship exception being 4/12 and lower MPAs. Normal Ultimate Lilipa run consists on Ra/Hu putting WB on Anga and it instantly skipping to phase two where another WB won't even make it move. God forbids the same Ra/Hu puts WB on the head of Leone and someone is smart enough to quickly delivery a few PAs to it, because once WB is on the weakpoint head Leone usually won't be moving again.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    I have only really seen UQ go out of hand in trio/duo runs. Not even release Naberius was bad enough to make someone go into campship exception being 4/12 and lower MPAs. Normal Ultimate Lilipa run consists on Ra/Hu putting WB on Anga and it instantly skipping to phase two where another WB won't even make it move. God forbids the same Ra/Hu puts WB on the head of Leone and someone is smart enough to quickly delivery a few PAs to it, because once WB is on the weakpoint head Leone usually won't be moving again.
    Exactly my point, UQ is only made trivial by mpas with proper gear, because you can destroy stuff before it has time to move. But in smaller parties, everybody must pull their weight, otherwise things can quickly degenerate. Also UQ has been made trivial by the shower of accessible *13, which are a huge power upgrade. Hopefully, Amduscia EQ will adjust itself to what Lilipa and Nab were at the start.

Forget all the post and only read mine.

Do whatever you want, if Sega allows it, then is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Forget all the post and only read mine.

Do whatever you want, if Sega allows it, then is acceptable.
    Tell me your name so I can join your TD/PD MPA while carrying an uncrafted +0 Axeon. It's allowed right?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan