Default Need help with Google Authenticator

So I had Google Authenticator setup on a phone that ended up getting replaced due to it malfunctioning. I'm trying to figure out how to get my credentials for PSO2 back, because for some reason it won't show up, so I can't log back in. I used it once to log into to the PS4 version of the game, and that only asks for the OTP once. I can still log into the PS4 version of the game, but I'm trying to log into the PC version, but can't since I have no access to my google authenticator.

What do I do?
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMettaurX View Post
    So I had Google Authenticator setup on a phone that ended up getting replaced due to it malfunctioning. I'm trying to figure out how to get my credentials for PSO2 back, because for some reason it won't show up, so I can't log back in. I used it once to log into to the PS4 version of the game, and that only asks for the OTP once. I can still log into the PS4 version of the game, but I'm trying to log into the PC version, but can't since I have no access to my google authenticator.

What do I do?
    If you don't have access to the original device, you're shit out of luck and will need to contact SEGA in japanese.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I'm stuck on ps4 for now? That sucks. Because I don't have access to my old device. Its been mailed in. That's what I get for using Google authenticator and not secure otp, which is easier to restore (it follows me on every device). I guess I'll effectually just migrate to yet another account.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

So I'm stuck on ps4 for now? That sucks. Because I don't have access to my old device. Its been mailed in. That's what I get for using Google authenticator and not secure otp, which is easier to restore (it follows me on every device). I guess I'll effectually just migrate to yet another account.
    Pros and Cons.

Google's Authenticator is more robust and doesn't fail as hard as SecureOTP, but is tied to the device. SEGA has more control over it than SecureOTP, which is why they're discontinuing their partnership with SecureOTP.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nvm i got it
    Last edited by LovelyCorinn; Oct 14, 2016 at 02:15 PM.

Well Third Networks OTP service is unusable for PSO2 already, since SEGA throw them into the bin due to frequent error.