Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Reminds me that in PSO2, even Sukunahime and Matoi recognizes female mc when Sukunahime was jokingly asking whether female mc and Matoi are couples lol, Matoi denied but Sukunahime kept joking till Matoi got angry. That scene was hilarious.

Why revisit Makia? Ragol is 100 times better! Nostalgia wins, guys.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Makia's story is concluded I guess...so there's that.

Alter is still a thing, but it's never been brought up in PSO2. They're supposed to be the forefront of planet discovery, so it's a wonder why we don't hear about them more often.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Forgive me but what's Alter again?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Forgive me but what's Alter again?
    Alter is the ARKS Special Planetary Exploration Division. They're the special ops group that Delta Valiant belongs to. My guess is that they're an offshoot of Oracle designed to handle what Oracle did in the past while the Research and Exploration Unit (us) handles the Darker problem.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 31, 2016 at 01:08 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Reminds me that in PSO2, even Sukunahime and Matoi recognizes female mc when Sukunahime was jokingly asking whether female mc and Matoi are couples lol, Matoi denied but Sukunahime kept joking till Matoi got angry. That scene was hilarious.
    I really appreciated that scene for how your choice in gender can slightly alter a conversation in cutscenes. We need more cutscenes like that that have that kind of "replay" value.

I certainly got a kick out of that scene like how in the female MC version, Sukunahime makes a speech about how "love lies in a person's mind, not their gender" and how Matoi is noticeably more defensive if teased of being a couple with a female MC but with a male MC, Matoi does a less convincing job of denying it and doesn't give that angry glare at Sukunahime (closeted much, Matoi?)

I have Nove since launch, I'm still waiting for a translation to play it

It'd be awesome if someone could do a super general write up of the story. I've had the game sitting on my shelf gathering dust for a while now, but I can't play it since I keep putting off buying a vita.

From what little I've seen and read about the game and story in general, it does seem like a very ambitious side story to the pso2verse. A shame it did so poorly in sales.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

I dunno but is 100k sales is considered poor sales in Japan? I've seen other games barely got to 20k sales these days unless they overprinted the game.