Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Interesting take on moonlight sonata. The PSP cutscenes are cool and its going to be interesting to see how people use Huey's outfit too.

I just do not know how much hype I can Handle, We are getting new quest, summoner looks cool and more cool pets, collaborations are good, I'm still amaze at admusica, 12 star units, I'm just at the point where there is like If you add in anymore stuff I'm going to spend money.

I'm literally think I need a 90-day premium at this point.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Interesting take on moonlight sonata. The PSP cutscenes are cool and its going to be interesting to see how people use Huey's outfit too.
    I also liked how the BGM track in the second trailer reprised Quartz Dragon's fight theme to keep the thematic link to Amduscia.

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    I also liked how the BGM track in the second trailer reprised Quartz Dragon's fight theme to keep the thematic link to Amduscia.
    At first I thought the BGM used is not related to Ult Amduscia (maybe Story mode boss BGM or something). Now since you mention that, maybe you can pinpoint on which part of the 2nd trailer those Quartz BGM-related tune can be heard? xD

Or you mean the whole BGM track of 2nd trailer? lol
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Sep 19, 2016 at 05:16 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    At first I thought the BGM used is not related to Ult Amduscia (maybe Story mode boss BGM or something). Now since you mention that, maybe you can pinpoint on which part of the 2nd trailer those Quartz BGM-related tune can be heard? xD

Or you mean the whole BGM track of 2nd trailer? lol
    Actually, that could be said of the entire track, because sparse melodic elements lifted from Skyscape BGM appear throughout the entire trailer theme, but it becomes most obvious at around 3:35, when it outright reprises the main riff from Vanishing Sword (albeit just one time), then repeats it with even more detail and flourish at 4:17, extending the riff with the melody derived from Vanishing Sword's coda.

That is pretty cool.