Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default 4.5 Million ID Festival (Weapon Camo & Weaponoid Costume Vote) [You're Winner!]

Sega finally realized how we love those trashbase weapons, so they decided to make us camo for the favorite one!
    * 1 vote per weapon category per day, reset at 0am
    * Photon color change is available for the winning camos
    * New visual effect

Strike1: http://pso2.jp/players/event/450man/...ow_01/#voteTab
    Strike2: http://pso2.jp/players/event/450man/...ow_02/#voteTab
    Shot: http://pso2.jp/players/event/450man/.../shot/#voteTab
    MindTech: http://pso2.jp/players/event/450man/.../mind/#voteTab

And of course, the weaponoid costumes everybody has been waiting for! The most popular ones will be made into costumes to be distributed on a later date.
    * 2 votes per day, reset at 0am

http://pso2.jp/players/event/450man/costumevote/
    Last edited by sparab; Oct 26, 2016 at 07:48 PM.

Oh sweet. A chance to get some actual sci-fi weapons. Here's hoping you all don't have terrible taste. If Vita Breaker doesn't win for swords, you're all dead to me.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Sep 14, 2016 at 12:39 AM.

I couldn't care less about the others, but for the sake of all that is holy, vote for Twin Assault and Alva Jet Boots people!

Avenger's a new one. He should win.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The whole camo system pisses me off.

Why can't we use Camos as Item Tickets and then apply them to all our characters like lobby actions, and then anytime we want to give the weapon a Camo Look, we just pick a camo we have used instead of having to keep them around, floating in inventory and storage. In most games, through the usage of a item one is able to apply the Aesthetics of an item to another.

All of these weapons floating on that webpage makes me feel the player should have had that choice a long time ago...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

RIP any chances of getting male costumes then I guess.
    Everyone wants their loli vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by JoycieC View Post
    RIP any chances of getting male costumes then I guess.
    Everyone wants their loli vagina.
    One reason why I am voting only exclusively male outfits. We already have enough female stuff as it is Sega, wtf. They should have been a separate category imo but eh...
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    The whole camo system pisses me off.

Why can't we use Camos as Item Tickets and then apply them to all our characters like lobby actions, and then anytime we want to give the weapon a Camo Look, we just pick a camo we have used instead of having to keep them around, floating in inventory and storage. In most games, through the usage of a item one is able to apply the Aesthetics of an item to another.

All of these weapons floating on that webpage makes me feel the player should have had that choice a long time ago...
    Knowing SEGA, they'll cite some innate issue with the programming that makes this either extremely difficult or nigh-impossible.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I give Yamigarasu better odds than anything else there, really. The cute/loli vote gets split between...numerous options, while Yami's only real competition for the sexy vote is Paratizel and maybe Bluesey Requiem. It's like the Republican primary, but with waifus. Well, I can't vote for Monkey King Bar, so, #nocare.

ok a battle between yamigarasu and bluesy requiem has begin