Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Returned to PSO2... and WTF?!?!

First off... STILL NO PSO2 USA version? FAIL! Maby soon since SEA released.

Ok so i had to scratch my PSO2 itch and redownloaded everything, patched (awesome tweaker btw). Originally i started way back when the game first launched... it was epic... last content i played was that snow area...

BUT NOW WTF its like easy MODE.

WTF NT WEAPONS??!?! They have 2x or even more then their previous versions?!??!

Vol Dragon solo'd in 5mins or less?!??!?!

Rares dropping like crazy?!!?! I got 5 already in less then a DAY!

WTF!?!?! WHAT HAPPNED WITH EPISODE 4?!?! SUPER EZ MODE?

SEGA WHY!!?!?!!?

On the upside there is so much more content. Sesonal stuff!?!? Stones/badges!?!? CRAFTING?!?!? FOOD?!?!?! NEW CLASS?!?!! And ofc new areas.
    Last edited by Lumir; Sep 17, 2016 at 09:14 PM.

North American PSO2 is never happening, so don't waste your time with that.

NT weapons are new weapons that grind by mixing them with other weapons, instead of traditional grinding, and the game gets more difficult once you can do Extra Hard mode, gearing up so you don't become dead weight to a multiparty group is pretty important once you unlock Extra Hard. In my opinion, it's not that the game has really gotten easier overall, it's probably just much more of a breeze to get started, which I think is a welcome change for getting new players on board. There's also a much more difficult area being added soon, for end game players, so that's something to work towards in terms of leveling and gearing up.

Rares less at 10 stars aren't all that uncommon anymore, and the average rarity weapon for end game is now 12-13*, generally speaking. If you really haven't played in that many years, you have a tremendous amount of catching up to do, but there's plenty of sites with info to help you out, and the Quick Questions thread here is always open if you need it. Bumped.org updates regularly with new info, and the best game wiki is pso2.swiki.jp, it's in japanese, but it'll surely come in handy, and google translate usually gets the job done if you can't read japanese.

And finally, welcome back! There's plenty of new stuff that's been added over the years, I'm sure you'll find lots of things to do now.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 17, 2016 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    Vol Dragon solo'd in 5mins or less?!??!?!
    more like 5 seconds, skip to 1:44
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by milranduil; Sep 17, 2016 at 09:40 PM.

Don't say it's easy till you solo Profound Darkness XH or wait for the upcoming Amduscia UQ.

Lol this guy will be eaten up alive, Once you see Xtreme quest heaven or hell.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Yeah... that reminds me, back in the day, people were actually struggling as Hunter against Vol Dragon; so much so... that some had to resort using gunslash to cheese Vol by shooting its crystal tail from a distance for stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Yeah... that reminds me, back in the day, people were actually struggling as Hunter against Vol Dragon; so much so... that some had to resort using gunslash to cheese Vol by shooting its crystal tail from a distance for stuns.
    Thats what im talking bout, thats what made you think and enhanced the game a ton.

Just wait till XH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ekiLCFP70

Im aware its a bug, one that will be a hard fix since any PA that does multi hits in less then 4 secs can be abused.

Not to mention... Satellite cannon. Even worse I can buy it at lvl 17 and 1 shot nearly everything. 3k damage at lvl 17 for 5k? HOORAY!!!! GAME OVER...

What have they done to my grind fest...
    Last edited by Lumir; Sep 17, 2016 at 11:11 PM.

Just wait till XH?

Im aware its a bug, one that will be a hard fix since any PA that does multi hits in less then 4 secs can be abused.
    That strat hasn't been possible for over a year at this point. They changed it so that chain does not boost the damage of banish arrow, which is what is done there.

Say that to my Las Vegas weapon Collection Files.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 17, 2016 at 11:19 PM.

Thats what im talking bout, thats what made you think and enhanced the game a ton.

Just wait till XH?

Not to mention... Satellite cannon. Even worse I can buy it at lvl 17 and 1 shot nearly everything. 3k damage at lvl 17 for 5k? HOORAY!!!! GAME OVER...

You know that the Chain Banish bug has been patched out a long time ago, right? Although the strat still exists, it's highly impractical outside of a controlled environment. Also, you can't buy Level 17 anything. Good luck buying a Lv. 10 Sat Cannon, much less using it on anything that moves a lot.

If you stopped after the fourth area, I can't imagine why you wouldn't think the game would add new stuff. Or reduce the grind, because I don't know anyone who prefers to spend all of their ingame hours level grinding.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 17, 2016 at 11:24 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]