Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Its pretty dumb that they changed the starting PAs. They fucking gave HUs Over End as the starting PA as well as Guren for BRs. Fucking really SEGA?
    Yeah... Though even if they didn't change those, the situation would be mostly the same anyway, I mentioned it a couple pages ago, using an alternate account (so there's no stats boosts from lvl 75 class titles), I rushed through a bit of early game to check out how easily a low level player defeats enemies in a later forest quest, the result, a lvl 2~3 HU can defeat lvl 7 enemies with a single use of lvl 1 ein raketen (without JA'ing, with the beginner gunslash, no mag, no units). That is kinda sad really.

I just don't get how some people can defend this, but I guess there is a defense force for everything. ._.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Sep 19, 2016 at 08:01 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Yeah... Though even if they didn't change those, the situation would be mostly the same anyway, I mentioned it a couple pages ago, using an alternate account (so there's no stats boosts from lvl 75 class titles), I rushed through a bit of early game to check out how easily a low level player defeats enemies in a later forest quest, the result, a lvl 2~3 HU can defeat lvl 7 enemies with a single use of lvl 1 ein raketen (without JA'ing, with the beginner gunslash, no mag, no units). That is kinda sad really.

I just don't get how some people can defend this, but I guess there is a defense force for everything. ._.
    If you want ridiculous..
    Try Summoner below XH....
    and let the BS fly ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    If you want ridiculous..
    Try Summoner below XH....
    and let the BS fly ^_^
    SU is designed to basically walk all over early game. It's when you get to endgame where you actually have to start playing it properly.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post

Funny thing is I took someone to Sanctum supression to power level them and they were one shotting everything at Lv1. N Sanctum has around Lv26 enemies iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Funny thing is I took someone to Sanctum supression to power level them and they were one shotting everything at Lv1. N Sanctum has around Lv26 enemies iirc.
    Not surprising, but, that's really disappointing, how bad it's gotten...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I haven't played in a while myself, either, due to frustration over the english patch breaking every week during maintenance.

I'm going to give it a second chance because bouncer looks like it's fun. Also, I want to kick high! \o/

Good to know alot of the starting pain is lessened... lol

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    SU is designed to basically walk all over early game. It's when you get to endgame where you actually have to start playing it properly.
    That is my point.
    Reaching Endgame should not be the point to learn a class.
    It should be from the very beginning.

MMORPGs of all kinds offer this...
    Action Games are notorious for the weight of the classes falling on early, mid, or late game.
    In fact, the mid-game is supposed to be the toughest for many. Its the stage where they no longer get all the simplicity from starting, but they are not at the end of the game yet where they can outpower enemies. Now they begin to have to truly focus, build, and learn... but some classes just skip that altogether.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    That is my point.
    Reaching Endgame should not be the point to learn a class.
    It should be from the very beginning.

MMORPGs of all kinds offer this...
    Action Games are notorious for the weight of the classes falling on early, mid, or late game.
    In fact, the mid-game is supposed to be the toughest for many. Its the stage where they no longer get all the simplicity from starting, but they are not at the end of the game yet where they can outpower enemies. Now they begin to have to truly focus, build, and learn... but some classes just skip that altogether.
    To be fair, SU is the ultimate definition of a crutch character. Stupidly overpowered for 90% of the game, then becomes dramatically underpowered or equal to competitive classes at the end. I don't really know what they were aiming for when they designed SU, but it was probably to have an entry level Class that people could jump into easily to access the game's content.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Part of it is because this is your second time round and you know what to do like take Weak Hit Advance + WB and use End Attract/Sat Can. The average pub player will never WB, learn only RATK Up and spam nothing but One Point using a 20% ungrinded CFile weapon then blame everyone else if they're not carried
    I have to disagree. Most players now days are researchers and will find forums and wiki's. The longer the games out the more info, so anyone starting new or even returning will find the best builds available at the time they start playing. Unless ofc they just jump into the game with no prior info gathering. Not only that, but I think the japanese descriptions are much more detailed, correct me if im wrong. The current english ones dont tell you how much % increase WB gives and other skills have missing info which im sure the JP text contains. And if im wrong the jp wiki sure lets you know. And I wont even mention data miners who analyze the game code before its even launched...

I myself almost thought about getting all R-atk skills for the quick damage, but durring my DL i researched and called up all my MMORPG experience, and together I realized % damage is better then flat damage(in PSO2s case because its a low amount). Not only that with the new NT weapons and their high damage values...

I did like the fact at launch that I had to translate the japanese and scan their webpages for info, not only that I had to remember my old PSOBB days and try to gather all my experience with it in prep for pso2. It was fun trying to find a build.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    I have to disagree. Most players now days are researchers and will find forums and wiki's. The longer the games out the more info, so anyone starting new or even returning will find the best builds available at the time they start playing. Unless ofc they just jump into the game with no prior info gathering. Not only that, but I think the japanese descriptions are much more detailed, correct me if im wrong. The current english ones dont tell you how much % increase WB gives and other skills have missing info which im sure the JP text contains. And if im wrong the jp wiki sure lets you know. And I wont even mention data miners who analyze the game code before its even launched...

I myself almost thought about getting all R-atk skills for the quick damage, but durring my DL i researched and called up all my MMORPG experience, and together I realized % damage is better then flat damage(in PSO2s case because its a low amount). Not only that with the new NT weapons and their high damage values...

I did like the fact at launch that I had to translate the japanese and scan their webpages for info, not only that I had to remember my old PSOBB days and try to gather all my experience with it in prep for pso2. It was fun trying to find a build.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......................no.. ..................people even in ult or XH are still trash more then 80% of the time so don't give me that dur everyone goes for good builds near end game crap.