Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I'm now glad I stopped playing regularly when fishing/mining was introduced, now I don't even HAVE to deal with it in order to get rings, I can just spend moneys lol
    Same here \o/

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Though because they're 10*, do you think we'll need passes? 'Cause I'm definitely hoping not.

Quote Originally Posted by vaerix View Post
    Though because they're 10*, do you think we'll need passes? 'Cause I'm definitely hoping not.
    Your hope is futile, I'm 100% sure they will require passes. We need a new reason to buy premium

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Your hope is futile, I'm 100% sure they will require passes. We need a new reason to buy premium
    Dang it I'm here getting excited to buy some and forgot about the passes.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

And again. Swing and miss. Sega, oh Sega.
    And here I got hyped for being able to play ra without leet fps skills that have no right to be required in an online rpg.

So this ring is now complete and utter trash and beyond pointless. If you haven't played ra already with tps aim this will do nothing for you cause ra is all about rifles and even if you like launcher you don't get around rifles, so this ring does absolutely nothing for me.

If you play ra with tps this ring also does absolutely nothing for you cause it's not a boost if you got the skills anyway.
    WTF is the point anyway? This does not even buff launcher that much cause if you played ra with tps anyway this won't make launcher any stronger.

So, as always SEGA missed the point entirely and added a bs update that is good for maybe 0.2% of the playerbase instead of not being dumb and making an update that applies to a reasonable amount of players.

PS: I'm as angry with myself for getting my hopes up yet again as I am with SEGA for being this dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmy View Post
    And here I got hyped for being able to play ra without leet fps skills that have no right to be required in an online rpg.

So this ring is now complete and utter trash and beyond pointless. If you haven't played ra already with tps aim this will do nothing for you cause ra is all about rifles and even if you like launcher you don't get around rifles, so this ring does absolutely nothing for me.

If you play ra with tps this ring also does absolutely nothing for you cause it's not a boost if you got the skills anyway.
    WTF is the point anyway? This does not even buff launcher that much cause if you played ra with tps anyway this won't make launcher any stronger.

So, as always SEGA missed the point entirely and added a bs update that is good for maybe 0.2% of the playerbase instead of not being dumb and making an update that applies to a reasonable amount of players.

PS: I'm as angry with myself for getting my hopes up yet again as I am with SEGA for being this dumb.
    Launcher was never a precision weapon, you'd have to be insane to think it is.

Most enemies you can hit on their weak points no problem but there are some that don't show weak point or its hitbox is incredibly small. Take the facility for example, or TD Eq's. Sure, you can always point to a goldhradas mouth, but the impact will most likely not hit any other goldrhada, or in the facility they just don't have weak points untill they're literally destroyed, anyway, point proven.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Sure, you can always point to a goldhradas mouth, but the impact will most likely not hit any other goldrhada, or in the facility they just don't have weak points untill they're literally destroyed, anyway, point proven.
    These right here are the main reasons I want the ring. It sucks trying to mob with launcher and only being able to hit one or two mobs in the weak point, if they even have any.

I just realized: Sharp Bomber Type-0 is literally the forward-moving shot that the Female Deuman uses in the EP2 opening, but with an explosion.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Is this kid retarded?