Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Having a new avenue to make meseta is nice, but still really not sure why we couldn't sell rings/rare materials in the first place.

Ring change commands are way overdue, very welcome.

Nice new useless JB ring Sega, another one. Jet Boots' techs suck and Strike Gust is the only charge PA, hello???

Called Air Reversal, it's so annoying to get juggled by shit like Zeshrayda and Falz Angel. With this hopefully that's no more.

Very interested in Step Jump, having a way to move faster than running but without needing to use PAs? Yes, please.

Not sure how to feel about Dive Roll, is there a reason you want to have a slower roll?
    Slow Dive Roll: Longer animation = more i-frames.

Vinto actually counts as a charged PA.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

looking at the bullets in order here...

1. O_o? well I guess this makes a new market for selling full grinded rings at crazy prices
    2. YESSSSS!!! so much yes here
    3. weird JB ring? I guess its good?
    4. why is this a ring.... and not a skill, and even worse its a left ring so its like a middle finger to fighters...
    5. interesting? need to see this step jump ring
    6. dive roll = S-roll now?
    7. need to see straight charge 0 for myself
    8. hmm I guess this is ok for sacrifice bite
    9. wrong direction.... should be doing a long cartwheel running over mobs instead
    10. maybe sharp bomber will be good now?
    11. uh oh this might be bad cause I really like parallel slider as is, but I'll just have to see it I guess

I got an idea tho now, make a macro to switch rings in mid air and reversal out of it then switch back >

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    I got an idea tho now, make a macro to switch rings in mid air and reversal out of it then switch back >
    12* units will be able to affix L/ Rings, so that might not even be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Straight Charge Type-0: Charge attack to blow through targets
    I'm confused about this, since Straight Charge is already chargeable & can go through multiple targets per use...
    It becomes an active drain type: you just keep on charging as long as you have pp.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Slow Dive Roll: Longer animation = more i-frames.

Vinto actually counts as a charged PA.
    If that's based on what I said a few months back, what happened was when I tested /Fi vs /Br, the gap was smaller than expected so my first guess was Stance Charge was kicking in.

Turns out it wasn't that Stance Charge was kicking in, but that TAJA on Fi wasn't kicking in. Sega has since patched TAJA and Fury Combo to work with Vinto but still not Stance Charge. Poor BoBr.

Video details about new Skill Ring and Pa Customize
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    If that's based on what I said a few months back, what happened was when I tested /Fi vs /Br, the gap was smaller than expected so my first guess was Stance Charge was kicking in.

Turns out it wasn't that Stance Charge was kicking in, but that TAJA on Fi wasn't kicking in. Sega has since patched TAJA and Fury Combo to work with Vinto but still not Stance Charge. Poor BoBr.
    Really? That's weird. SEGA must really hate Jet Boots.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

New ring still moderately hype though, Vinto -> SC Tech (practically speaking, Ragrants for most EQs) -> SC Gust -> Vinto. Depends on the charge reduction amount though, video shows it's not 100% unlike TMGASC sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    New ring still moderately hype though, Vinto -> SC Tech (practically speaking, Ragrants for most EQs) -> SC Gust -> Vinto. Depends on the charge reduction amount though, video shows it's not 100% unlike TMGASC sadly.
    Yeah, that was my first thought when I saw it. It helps the off-element problem by making your recasts go faster. If you use on-ele Boots, then it just increases your DPS even more due to the charge reduction on Strike Gust enabling even faster Gear building. I'm actually curious as to how fast you can pop off Strike with Rapid Boost + JBTCSC.