Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSNova Translation Happening

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well, tbh you don't really need to read many things in that game, excepting maybe remembering the kanjis/katakanas of certain things like the element or a certain enemy name for looting its parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakarisei View Post
    Well, tbh you don't really need to read many things in that game, excepting maybe remembering the kanjis/katakanas of certain things like the element or a certain enemy name for looting its parts.
    It's for the story, really. Details on the plot are rather sparse, and it seems like a pretty solid plot.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

I assume this isn't compatible with the PSTV?
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    I assume this isn't compatible with the PSTV?
    I don't see why it shouldn't be.

I´m glad too see this. Kinda forgot about Nova since i had no clue what materials to look for etc and it just got a little too brutal after lv100+.
    I think i were around lv 125-130 Gunner something, but then i got sick of dying to...everything to any hit.
    Who needs healing right. ;D

It´s like Lv 1-100 Easy and then lv100+ Kaizo Mario difficulty.
    What the actual...bleh.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I don't think this game needs a translation, since it's literally

Space Battleship [strike]Yamato[/strike] Nova with an
    Spoiler!
    at the end!

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    What the actual...bleh.
    Tell me about it, i recently unlocked SH, lvl 104 HU now...and BAAAAAM this game suddenly puts a 20 Feet wall in front of me.
    The difficulty and grinding curve in this game is really wonky...ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Rapid99
    Last edited by Dragwind; Nov 2, 2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Added a spoiler box. Please add these for spoilers in the future.
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

The translation is cool. I won't be using it because I don't want to mod my Vita or anything but it's nice for those who want it.

What the actual...bleh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid99 View Post
    Tell me about it, i recently unlocked SH, lvl 104 HU now...and BAAAAAM this game suddenly puts a 20 Feet wall in front of me.
    The difficulty and grinding curve in this game is really wonky...ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Rapid99
    This so much. I had to level up FO because I couldn't kill anything on SH without dying as HU but, even though I live longer, stuff still takes ages to kill. The enemies have so much HP now. Trying to kill the chainsaw-horse Gigantes that's weak to Wind, can kill it in under 5 minutes on VH, can't destroy a single part on SH. Can only begin to imagine how hard XH enemies will be.

I´m glad too see this. Kinda forgot about Nova since i had no clue what materials to look for etc and it just got a little too brutal after lv100+.
    I think i were around lv 125-130 Gunner something, but then i got sick of dying to...everything to any hit.
    Who needs healing right. ;D

What the actual...bleh.
    Try getting Attachments with HP drain on them. 5% HP drain on hit is basically 80%-100% of your health, and prolongs your life by so much.

Really, the whole point of post-game is "burst down everything before it can kill you, because it most likely can". And if you play RA, just get and abuse Dancing Sweep. Like, seriously, it's the best TMG GA and I'm so sad that I can't use it in PSO2.

I agree with the 101-110 curve, the difficulty spikes up so ridiculously high the moment you break that barrier that you spend the first 10% of post-game repeating the same quest over and over to get your class to Lv. 111 so you start getting good stuff.
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 13, 2016 at 03:00 PM.

I'm actually curious about this. I picked myself up a Vita because I needed something different from the usual stuff on my 3DS, and while I do want PSO2 eventually on it, I've also wondered about this game as well. Is it more or less a offline version of PSO2, or is there more to it?