Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

• Class that utilizes a Phantasy Star Zero-style Slicer.
    • A planet with an actual futuristic civilization on it (since inter-dimensional travel is a thing now, maybe a dimension where the Photoners never fell, and all the [PD] and Mother Cluster shenanigans have begun to leak Darkers into their reality).
    • Just let us have lv100 and readjust all previous difficulties to this. 75 feels like such a stupid place to be stopped, just like how PSU stopped at 180 instead of 200.
    • Remove the difficulty names and just replace them with Star levels (ie. turn Normal into ★, Hard into ★★, VH into ★★★, etc.) to get away from having to come up with new adjectives and avoiding the ridiculousness of the C, B, A, S, SS of PSU.

- Make ARKS feel like the underdogs again, raise the stakes and have us faced against legitimately threatening and seemingly unfair odds. Have the next planet be filled with highly militaristic inhabitants/monstrous inhabitants. No more overly primitive planets. They successfully captured that feel of high stakes and unfair odds in Tower Defense quests so do that again with an entire planet.

- Dynasty Warriors style base control quests complete with commanding fodder an army mechanic.Throw in the speed panels from the Tokyo map to keep things fast paced.

- Space dogfights.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    - Space dogfights.
    I was honestly hoping the planes in the Yamato mission to be more of a threat because of this. Not "space" dogfights, but I would have liked to, actually had to care about the planes, that would have been cool.

i want EQ every 2 hours like in 13:00 EQ and next one in 15:00

and new dyfficulty named Raid for fresh lv 75 where will be killing rockbear / bal rodos / quartz dragon / gvanahda / guar zigmorde / train chidoran like 30 min or more somethink same amout of hp like XH magatsu or PD

An air force division expansion would be cool to see, but with the way our maps are designed, i'm not sure how well it would all meld together.

New techs that increase player movement/attack speed and one that can decrease enemies' speed ( in. Slow And haste ).

Make the areas and maps we already have for more exploration. Like urban EQS, going up into the parking garage.

Give us boss fights like MP2 Echoes where once we whittle a boss's HP down, darker possession transforms it, like. Rockbear into Wolgahda.

A class or feature that uses the infinity blast attacks from PSP2I. Or maybe how persona fights in Profound darkness fight? Idk i'll just go back to my corner

Along similar lines to the fifth ability from Warframe? That would certainly be interesting...
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    A class or feature that uses the infinity blast attacks from PSP2I. Or maybe how persona fights in Profound darkness fight? Idk i'll just go back to my corner
    Wouldn't Persona's fight really just be Techs + Over End?