Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Actually, I got something else too. This is about the SG Scratch. I hope they remove the trade restriction AFTER the items in question are unavailable in both the Scratch and Recycle shop. So whatever the current SG Scratch is, those items will have restrictions, but previous items are able to be traded/sold/etc.

Can we just leave Earth, please..?

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

-We get a Livestream for a big announcement
    -A mysterious person appears
    -Its Suganuma!
    -I'm back he says
    -then Sakai, Ichitaro, and the girls appear
    -They all bow down and apolgize for the disaster that was ep4
    -He shows us a new trailer
    -RETURN: EPISODE 5
    -adds XH to all areas
    -completly reworks all areas
    -Introduces a new quest system
    -Dungeon Quests!
    -Quests you can play anytime but are 4 player content that has styled like PSO1/PSU
    -New class: Forte
    -A new class that uses Axes, Grenade Launchers, and Slicers
    -New race: Beasts
    -new Story quest turns out this will be a prequel story that tells the events that happened before PSO2
    -After the trailer ends Sakai has a special person to show
    -Its Yuji Naka who will help direct PSO2!
    -I promise I'll help PSO2 be a hell of lot better but for now we have a new trailer to show
    -Its Ultimate Vopar and its all stormy and looks like a Tsunami is about to hit the place. coming soon
    -They also announced that they will not rely on EQs anymore. This time they will make fun content you can play anytime
    -They also announced the Vita version will be shutting down due to it holding them back.
    -Gameguard will be dropped

That is my dream for Ep5
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    -We get a Livestream for a big announcement
    -A mysterious person appears
    -Its Suganuma!
    -I'm back he says
    -then Sakai, Ichitaro, and the girls appear
    -They all bow down and apolgize for the disaster that was ep4
    -He shows us a new trailer
    -RETURN: EPISODE 5
    -adds XH to all areas
    -completly reworks all areas
    -Introduces a new quest system
    -Dungeon Quests!
    -Quests you can play anytime but are 4 player content that has styled like PSO1/PSU
    -New class: Forte
    -A new class that uses Axes, Grenade Launchers, and Slicers
    -New race: Beasts
    -new Story quest turns out this will be a prequel story that tells the events that happened before PSO2
    -After the trailer ends Sakai has a special person to show
    -Its Yuji Naka who will help direct PSO2!
    -I promise I'll help PSO2 be a hell of lot better but for now we have a new trailer to show
    -Its Ultimate Vopar and its all stormy and looks like a Tsunami is about to hit the place. coming soon
    -They also announced that they will not rely on EQs anymore. This time they will make fun content you can play anytime
    -They also announced the Vita version will be shutting down due to it holding them back.
    -Gameguard will be dropped

That is my dream for Ep5
    All of my want

I actually like the Earth content, the story is meh but I love the actual areas, enemies, and style. Some may disagree, but I'd like more areas based on real world locations.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 23, 2016 at 07:05 PM.

I believe PSZ was based on Earth. The issue is the poor execution.

I kind of want PSO2 to die soon and just move on to PSO3/PSU2/whatever. It's become too bloated with meaningless features, bad design, and skill imbalances. Maybe try to make it a thing overseas too.

I don't think PSZ's earth is our earth, as the earth in PSZ was originally called "Coral" and the moon was "Arca". I remember lots of discussion on if it's part of he PSO universe, or the original series, back when the game was released. I've been playing PSZ offline a lot recently, actually. Deleted my old save to enjoy it fresh again.

On the topic of PSO2, I don't think PSO2 will die anytime soon, I'm pretty sure it's more popular now than ever, and Sega's financial reports keep showing it as one of the top profit makers for the company. I agree that the game has quite a few issues though, they should really think of doing an overhaul of some of the extra features. There are things that could be mixed together, updated, or just plain removed. Honestly, I was surprised when Skill Rings and gathering weren't made as part of the existing crafting.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 23, 2016 at 07:43 PM.

the phantoms are meh especially the tokyo one's ( expect train ghidorah) because those you cant relate each other in any way not even with tokyo . the ones from las vegas are better because they are related each other in thematics and folklore ( like the UFO, skull , and the circus )

also im still waiting for an alien race that uses tachyon weapons and knows how control the darkers and in appearance should be a tribute to black doom from shadow the hedgehog. i know that game was awful but i liked the look of the aliens :P

maybe see again the D-cells and SEED back too

The zombie enemies are based on the Yakuza, birds are generally in any city, as are rats, construction vehicles are common too. I think the Bears are the only Tokyo enemy that feel out of place, but I blame Bethor for that one.

Idea for EP5. You know that one Dreamcast commercial, yeah. It would be like Kingdom Hearts, but with Sega characters.

First we go to Earth. Then we go to Earth's video games.