Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Question ideas for episode 5

what about knight class where will wield sword & shield and will be focus on hold agro of mobs and protecting mpa

split game to 2 playable factions arks and dark falz (pvp arenas) (will be same classes and playstyle but different quests costumes weapons and photon color will be red/black than blue)

level cap 80 (raid difficulty) new story new arks / exploration quests new client orders new npcs new emergency quests

new type of mobs phantom-darker combo

kuron shironian facility advanced quests

1. As for the knight class.....no mainly since what you just described was Hunter. (War Cry)

2. I doubt they would put PVP in this game.....the mechanics don't call for it.

3. As I'm sure they'll do 80...eventually....they never said yet when they will...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

well kinght tree will be about defense tanking max hp hp recorvery absorb/reflect % damage some passive what strenght depand just a support class like is techer what can be healer or buffer but he will be tank
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Sep 21, 2016 at 03:12 AM.

please ...

>tank
    stopped reading there and disregard everything.

>PVP

Nope, one does not simply add pvp on a game where players can hit 50k standard/999999 combos/hitscan unavoidable skills (one point and some techs) and your maximum life pool never reaches 1500, i think anyone can do the math, sega will not waste spare time to balance pvp, they dont even balance the only gameplay branch we have now, and its not a "cut numbers in x map and be done with it" issue.

>Tank

Non-existant aggro mechanics, Hu supposedly has a "tank branch" but we all know how that turned out *looks at firesword*...
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    well kinght tree will be about defense tanking max hp hp recorvery absorb/reflect % damage some passive what strenght depand just a support class like is techer what can be healer or buffer but he will be tank
    • sword - Katana
    • shield - Press Shift with Katana
    • defense - Flash Guard
    • tanking - War Cry
    • max hp - You mean like HP Up, the very first skill the Hunter tree forces you to take?
    • hp recorvery - Healing Guard
    • absorb/reflect % damage - Counter Edge and Counter Bonus
    • some passive what strenght - I have no idea what "strenght" either

So... which part of that does the game not have yet?

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Ep4 is about to end? Aww its just starting to get good. as for a new clas how bout this... Bring back Vanguard xD It does just about everythin!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Ep4 is about to end? Aww its just starting to get good. as for a new clas how bout this... Bring back Vanguard xD It does just about everythin!
    OP wants to project mythical ideas for EP5 that will not happen.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A knight class the way you describe doesn't seem that useful in boss EQs though.
    EQ bosses have area attacks that hit multiple (or all players). Even if you block an attack and keep yourself alive, the attack will still pierce through and hit anyone who hasn't blocked/dodged said attack.