Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

This would take like a 30 minute video to explain myself and how I've arrived at this conclusion. All signs point to Algol, and End of the Millenium is being erased from the timeline.

I'd be quite interested in how PSO2 interprets the Algol system, assuming if they are even going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I'd be quite interested in how PSO2 interprets the Algol system, assuming if they are even going to do it.
    I'd love to see Algol in a newer game, but I wouldn't want it to be part of PSO2. Maybe another offline game, set after PSIV, involving the Great Light as the antagonist since they've already dealt with the Profound Darkness. Rieko Kodama, designer and writer for the original series, has said that she would like be involved in a proper Phantasy Star V if I remember correctly, so I'd be more than glad to see it, bring back Yuji Naka too if they can.

I can see a collab event with PSO2, but I wouldn't want the two universes to intersect beyond fan service and promotion.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 24, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

Level 150 cap lots of new talents for each class A Labyrinth area that the walls Shift every so often
    We need a Jungle area also

We need A Magical scythe Wielding class something akin to Eve from Vindictus

About Yuji Naka I've seen a lot said that he has it's down as well

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...=812413&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I Actually had an idea for R/T-ATK hybrid, will never see the light, but you can let me dream for 30 lines or so. Since it's completely pointless and won't bring anything relevant, on top of being uselessly long I spoiler-ed it. Read at your own risk, or better don't read and skip to do more interesting stuff xD.

Spoiler!

Yeah, nothing better to do with my life. If game gets something even remotely similar. I would be genuinely surprised and happy.
    Very Creative I would say this would be quite a good class
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Roe View Post
    Level 150 cap lots of new talents for each class A Labyrinth area that the walls Shift every so often
    We need a Jungle area also

We need A Magical scythe Wielding class something akin to Eve from Vindictus
    i want a weapon somethink like have fiona or berserker / destructive class like are hurk or karok

People WANT the Vita version shut down?... :/
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

lets see what I want for ep5...

class - ranged/tech class that pairs well with gunner preferably.

race - if we ever get beasts ill happily remake my main and spend tons making him

PAs/techs - Special arts for all non Fo and Te classes that use the coumpound tech system of charging a gauge for a super move that devastates foes, 1 special art for each weapon, effects vary based on what weapon is used, except for Gunslash these arts will be mainclass only, wand will have one of these as well that fills with normal attacks

new support techs for Fo and Te -
    accell (fire, increases speed of all actions by 20% includes running speed, sharable for all players, no skills buff its effect, only buffs its duration and field)
    bartiverse (creates a blizzard of ice that none may pass through in a direction of your choosing, has same properties as barriers, same width as rabarta)
    zalure (lightning, reduces enemies defense stat by 15%, only effects one enemy at a time per caster)
    ??? (drew a blank on a wind tech name lol) (places an orb on a target that increases the rate of all status aliments, effects all targets including bosses)
    sagrants (light, creates a barrier around the caster that when broken, explodes and deals heavy light dmg to hostile enemy and absorbs the blow of the attack taken, counter skill for fo and te, only works on 1 target, cannot miss, only absorbs 1 hit)
    jellen (dark, reduces atk of enemies by 15%, only effects one enemy at a time per caster)

field changes -
    add XH to all free fields as lv75 monsters,
    assign 1 existing 13* series to each field as a drop (non invade/austere ofc)
    make gal gryphon, odin and several other bosses spawn with reduced HP

AQs - add Tokyo, las vegas, shironia, kuron and faculty to the AQ list, make kuron/Tokyo 13* stones and 13*s themselves drop there

EQs - add a new difficulty to EQs where mobs can dodge attacks and all targets resist weak bullet shots, HP and atk change will be small.

collabs - make an actual collab with sonic the hedgehog series with LAs, suits, camos, new music disks, and a new LQ

rings -
    P. blade homming - makes Photon blades shot from Dual blades home in on target, same stats as bow homming ring
    gunslash mode: slayer - changes movement to a sprint, buffs power of all striking animations on gunslash by 25%, grants 1% hp steal on all attacks, alters various gunslash PAs in return for 5% hp drain per second from user's HP, lasts 30 seconds, 120 second CD, is canceled automatically if hp = 1
    gunslash mode: slinger - changes movement to a hover, buffs power of all ranged animations on gunslash by 25%, grants 1% hp steal on all attacks, enables rapid fire gunslash bullets, alters various gunslash PAs in return for 5% hp drain per second from user's HP, lasts 30 seconds, 120 second CD, is canceled automatically if hp = 1
    Vicious Pet - makes pets auto attack any target within range at all times
    Pacifist Pet - pet returns to player if there is no input
    Symbol of bonds - creates JA rings for all Pet attacks, enables all skills relating to JAs
    flame/ice/lightning/wind/light/dark ring - adds burn/freeze/shock/mirage/panic/poison to all non tech attacks, includes pet attacks

Drop the weapon ★ system so that people stop using ungrinded/bad potential weapons just because it's shiny 13★.

Remove unit grind system or meke NT units, weapons come/drop with 10501/10601.

Make it so that you need to max one stance first to unlock Atk/Dex/Hp/Def Up skills and Rare Mastery.
    Last edited by gabor100; Sep 25, 2016 at 04:48 PM.