Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This thread has a lot of words and that hurts my head so I'll throw my 2 cents in If it hasn't already been said.
    - People with bad internet/bad pc can hurt the MPA if they start it. Have you ever played a Mining base once and a wave of monsters takes like an extra 30 seconds to spawn? It's normally because the area host likely lives on the moon and started the teleporter or plays on an easy bake oven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

As I understand it, it's the first person who loads into the area becomes the host (when there's no teleporter).

So to clarify, if somebody knows, if there's a teleporter, then the person who activates it becomes the host? Or does the 1st person who loads into the area still retain his status as the host?
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 23, 2016 at 12:35 AM.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    We get to the important point that prolly no one can 100% safely answer. Who is the host? I have a good computer, far enough to run a game like pso2 but I know my internet is not the best because high latency. I've been aware about it when I ran eqs with team mates and I was party lead and they had heavy lag. I remember a really chaotic TD4 run, with teleporting waves of gold, waves starting late and the like So since I am aware of that and even if I don't totally understand how it works, I usually avoid starting teleporter and I avoid even more to be party lead

I wish SEGA will make when you started the teleporter, You can also interact around, like accessing inventory, check MPA count etc.. I personally don't want to start the teleporter since I can;t see the party count anymore after I activate it

JP: Ship02 | B011 | Ayaldev1 / BlackLotus | Global Cortex | FoTe 75/55
    SEA: Ship01 | B010 | Ayaldev / BlackLotus | OSF | FoTe 70/70

What about Server-Specific Instances?
    Are there any maps that belong directly to the server itself as a host?

I know I run a good computer, and run two different internet connections for different things. Let me put it to you this way... My system is strong enough to host an entire block without lag problems.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"