Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It's odd how many people are getting worked up (myself included somewhat lol) over RotW when most of the Gal 13*s are junky.

Maybe it's the other things that can drop there, like 13* eggs, Gold badges, or the Kuron zone 13*s (like the Skull Sorceror drop I got). I found a Blast Parfait from Dio hunar there, and I consider it one of my better finds.

Am I missing something?

Edit: I get the point of wanting to make the best use of the EQ time in general, but people are bringing up RotW a lot, and I was just curious about it.
    some of us have 30%:austere and are trying to gear other classes, so these 13*s make good ele fodder. slow grind but saves money/time etc

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It's odd how many people are getting worked up (myself included somewhat lol) over RotW when most of the Gal 13*s are junky.

Maybe it's the other things that can drop there, like 13* eggs, Gold badges, or the Kuron zone 13*s (like the Skull Sorceror drop I got). I found a Blast Parfait from Dio hunar there, and I consider it one of my better finds.

Am I missing something?

Edit: I get the point of wanting to make the best use of the EQ time in general, but people are bringing up RotW a lot, and I was just curious about it.
    Emperor Rappy can show up at the end after you meet the points quota. Lots of people are trying to maximize the number of chances they run into it.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

at launch your Booster timers used to tick down the moment you left the campship; they changed it years ago so the boosters timers dont run until the teleporter finishes, but I guess some people just haven't caught on yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    at launch your Booster timers used to tick down the moment you left the campship; they changed it years ago so the boosters timers dont run until the teleporter finishes, but I guess some people just haven't caught on yet
    Either that or maybe they are avoiding people looking at their gear and being judged or something. I thought there was a way to hide that but maybe I'm confusing that with something else.

I usually don't start the teleport myself, nevermind rushing it
    I like to check on other players equipment and class combination first
    before I realize someone's damage out put is actual crap

Me myself would leave the EQ if I'm not ready when they're starting the teleport
    I don't know how people in your ship would react to EQ end up with less and less people thought
    just give a minute for other players to tidy up their inventory isn't that hard right?

If you really want to do 4 to 5 runs for EQs
    go find yourself 11 players and do it with them
    You'd get 4 to 5 runs for sure

it is probably because not everyone has a fast super speed killing ram computer to play with. Some people lag so badly that they can't even load onto the ship. Other People have patience for them and not everyone is here to get a bunch of runs. Some would like to get a good runs instead of runs they aren't ready for. Have you guys ever had full inventory but didn't know it? Ran out of monomate? didn't grab enough boost? switch the wrong Units? didn't have the right weapon? Bathroom breaks too ya know?

Also the worse of them all D/C
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

HA!... "bathroom breaks...".... casual.

*jk*

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    HA!... "bathroom breaks...".... casual.

*jk*
    You're given at least a 15 minute warning, if you think you might need to pee within the next half hour, go pee before the EQ starts

I personally only rush when leveling low classes doing arms and beckoning. For anything else, I just dont care enough to bother. If I see the portal not activated for too long, it means the MPA cares just as much as I do.

Various reasonable reason, really.
    • Not everyone can load field map as fast (caused by player's PC or game server)
    • Game display current quest participants incorrectly, this usually happen when server under heavy load
    • Making sure no one leaving before starting quest, this usually only happen for important quest
    • Waiting for other to be ready, some probably still trying to squeeze storage by selling junks
    • Not born leader to start teleporter, or just trying to not pissing people off

I don't start teleporter because i just making sure no one gets left behind, though for certain quest like falz arms i'll just make haste at sanic speed.