Default Weird issues with PSO2 and, possibly tweaker?

Hello everyone,

I need some help, i'll start with as far back as i think necessary. I downloaded pso2 and the tweaker a few months back, everything was working just perfect. I had inputMapper working with my DS4 PS4 Controller and was able to play pso2 with a fast load speed, all the patches and everything worked just amazingly. Fast forward to our last patch. My pso2 uploaded and it seemed like it was done correctly, but i had to leave and i left it on to download the patch.

I came home later that night and saw it was finished so i turned it off without playing. Forward to like 2 days ago. I start pso2 with my new gaming mouse plugged in and inputmapper is seeming to work perfect with pso2, however i notice i can't hit O to skip forward, and X is confirm. I knew something was wrong and all my controls were messed up, PSO2 was using it's gamepad functionality instead of using Inputmapper.

I messed with it for all day yesterday and couldn't get it to work, sometime during my messing around with settings and whatnot, the game started loading painfully slow. like 5 minutes on the black screen before the sega logo started up, which was lagging really really horribly. so i decided to wipe everything (After scans and things to make sure i didn't get a virus and that's what was causing issues) and reinstall, now here i am. PSO2 still loads painfully slow like i mentioned above exactly, and my controller doesn't work.

Honestly though i'm more worried about the game lagging like this before i can get on this issue of inputmapper being ignored and pso2 reverting to default gamepad.

Can anyone please help? Sorry for the long text

tl;dr pso2 was working great with inputmapper and loading fast, after update, slow loading and ignores inputmapper

update: I have stopped the game from lagging, however now pso2 FULLY ignores gamepad/controller, not even allowing me to use it with messed up settings

Last update, I have fixed my issues.

WARNING TO ALL PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10 WITH A CONTROLLER
    the latest update of windows10 messes with all your controller drivers (figures Microsoft can't release an update that works)
    so don't mess with your settings and just revert back to previous build!