Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

People actually use those?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Well... this is a new one for me. I'm use to seeing lucky rise units or unaffixed/ungrinded units, never came across this one before. Or I just don't look enough.

I just looked in this case because I look at every player I see from my first PSO2 guild. I spent 1 year there and left because the insanity was just too much.

Attachment 40284
    that weapon is great too

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    So the jist of this thread is that ... max grind and potential?
    TBH I have no idea how this is a related to what I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Wow. That's actually a good idea, and would be good if implemented on the restricted block, alongside lv75/75 main and sub. Of course 13* requirement seems harsh, so it can be just 10* above weapons with grind level +10 (or +30 if NT).

Chaos? Idk. If people wanna improve, they SHOULD know all of this already. Even if they didn't, they will seek the ways.

It is a sad situation when I see people using not +10 stuff on SH above (at least +20 if NT), the difficulty when people actually need to contribute something to MPA, the least you can do is to avoid being a burden to others.
    Agreed. But rather, you can check damage easily and with red weapons being around 13* and far stronger than 10* all Sega would have to do for the check is run their damage formula once again any enemy of that difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I love crafted weapons, but if I see Red Weapons outside of specific builds... I consider that to be idiotic today.
    Except it was really not that long ago that red weapons got their potential and it's by no means weird to see someone still use one and infact red beats those new allclass 13* when off element (happens often enough).

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Well... this is a new one for me. I'm use to seeing lucky rise units or unaffixed/ungrinded units, never came across this one before. Or I just don't look enough.

I just looked in this case because I look at every player I see from my first PSO2 guild. I spent 1 year there and left because the insanity was just too much.

Attachment 40284
    that guy might have just came on from playing pso2es, I think those units buff your dmg in pso2es

Quote Originally Posted by ohmy View Post
    TBH I have no idea how this is a related to what I posted.

Agreed. But rather, you can check damage easily and with red weapons being around 13* and far stronger than 10* all Sega would have to do for the check is run their damage formula once again any enemy of that difficulty.

Except it was really not that long ago that red weapons got their potential and it's by no means weird to see someone still use one and infact red beats those new allclass 13* when off element (happens often enough).
    An Answer is a response to a math problem. Ex. 2+2 = 4.
    A Solution is the entire working problem with the answer applied to it. Ex. 2 excubes + 2 excubes = 4 excubes. Do we have enough for a 250 RDR? The answer is no.

I played for 2 years as a wand-wacking Fi/Te to fill the role of a mob-slaying, front-line support to help Boss-Slaying characters focus their PP on the bosses they wish to kill. I crafted TONS of weapons over to fighter and used them. Three things I learned from Fi/Te while soloing:
    Spoiler!

My main argument is that you do not see the big picture. You calculate a theory and deliver answers, but never deliver solutions.

When I ran fighter/techer, I would use wands crafted to fighter. These Wands were 7 - 8s wands I bought looking for one that had a Mark Anger on it for +50 ATP and +40 Dex. I would also see if it i had other Dex stuff. My Affixes were 50 - 100 Attack Power and around 50 - 100 Dex on them. For the purposes of this, I only calculated the wand using a Mark Angar and using numeric numbers, not percentages outside of potential.

Weapon 1: 11* Wand with Race Slayer.
    Spoiler!

This next weapon is the 13* Wand. I am calculating this at 60% Element, but without Potential. The potential works as damage vs weak points. However, due to the fact that its a 13* weapon, I eliminated Dexterity from my build and used 5s Saiki Units with Apprentice Soul/Modulator/Power III/Stamina III/Noble Stamina instead of what I used in the Dex Build. Also I could affix the weapon with S-ATK (or T-ATK) since I am not focusing on Dex.

Weapon 2: 13* Ver 2 Wand
    Spoiler!

Ok, so what happens if I wanted to take a Red Weapon with Potential 1 (Seriously, I won't go to Potential 3, its such a waste and I like being practical here) and decide to use that weapon vs Level 75 - 80 enemies with 425 Dex; while only using the the minimum Dex I can have from Saiki + its Dex Bonus?

Weapon 3: Red Wand w/ Potential 1
    Spoiler!

Ok, so enough on sounding like I am bashing Crafted Weapon to Oblivion.
    The question is:

When are crafted weapons good?
    Spoiler!

What are 13* intended for?
    Spoiler!
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

this rappy guy now playing on ship4
    with 2 teams , 100 ppl and 99 ppl