Hentai in Disguise

In a bold, daring move, Sonic Team has announced that hot on the heels of the recently announced Ep.3 C.A.R.D. Battle, they would release PSO Ep.4! The new game will be called Phantasy Star Online Episode 4: Dance Party Battle! Using a similar engine to the original PSO, as well as some traditional and new Phantasy Star songs, the new title will stage your custom-created character in a dance stage showoff with popular PSO monsters such as the Booma, Rag Rappy and Chaos Sorcerer. Use the easy-to-use-tough-to-master dance combo system to pull off all the right moves and blow your opponents away! Only the best dancers will earn the right to bust their moves against the Dragon, Vol Opt and the dreaded Dark Falz! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate PSO dance master?

................seriously though. Does anyone else find this whole Ep.3 card game thing, well, gay?

BTW the above article is complete fiction. If you really believed it, well, I feel for you. I really do.....

Battle Fiend

Prove it.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

>>Eater of Babies<<

...someone lock this?

yeah, I agree it does sound kind of, well, gay. Why would you do that to PSO? ok, make an episode III but dont F it up. Just make it more hack proff and maybe add a character of two...and of course the items! And possibly another 100 levels to reach, but a card game? Ok, jump on the band wagon if you want, but make sure the band wagon isnt on its way to hell.

Maybe the PSO card game will suck, maybe it won't. Nobody knows for sure, since no one's played it. Of course you'll dislike it if card games aren't your thing, but then many people like card games. At least Sonic Team is trying something different and not getting locked into a pattern of endlessly producing the same exact thing.