Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    It does do bullshit things like force closes the game if it doesn't like some of your background programs like Firefox.
    It crashes things it shouldn't, and lets things it shouldn't go through. Amazing software, 11/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

You're not going to get what you're asking for, but I guarantee you that if you haven't already done so, switching to 3 button mode will alleviate a lot of your concerns. You're given 6 PA slots, 2 of which will "probably" be set to normal attack and weapon action, so long as you set them that way (You could have 6 PA's or techs if you wanted). You don't have to go through any particular order for PA's either, it simply works as if it was a tech weapon or a ranger weapon. You're defaulted to your first 3 slots and shift brings up your 2nd 3 slots.

It can take a little bit of getting used to, as if you're dealing with something that has a weapon action (for example: Guarding, Stylish Roll, or Partisan's Whirlwind), then you'll have to start activating those with your mouse instead of Shift. It also means that if you set those, you're only being given 1 extra slot instead of 2. Though you'll still be able to use PA's freely without having to go through any combos.

most confy way if you´re not using controler would be the gaming mouse, it takes a while to get used to it, but once you do there is no coming back XP here is a small boss rush video i made recently, you can see how i configured my mouse to swap and trigger the PAs directly on the 3 button type with WL and to swap PAs sets with dual blades on the 2 button type https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGnU...gwjigipezydika
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif