Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So whats the idea behind standing by the 30's gate for EQ's instead of starting it?

Probably doesn't need it's own thread but as of lately I'm getting a bit more frustrated with either slow start EQ's or people who KNOW it's 12/12 and everyone else is trying to manage as many runs as possible during the 30min period aren't starting the gate asap so the moment people start pouring it the quest can start right away etc enough time to squeeze an extra run if RNG is gracious.

Anyways, stuff like TD for example, why don't people start gates asap? it's not just West players, JP do it too and I've just been curious since we're all trying to get drops etc you would think we would try to squeeze in as many runs as we can

Yeah I don't know. I know during Regiment I want at least 4 runs. So start it asap.

It would also be possible to get 5 runs during the Riding Quest total score Ark Leagues if people started it asap. 5 runs = 11 mins. 2:30 for start up. leaves 2:30 for seeing if you get any 13*s and restarting the quest... I think anyway.

i think this word can explain it "casual"

Personally, when I see 11/12 or 12/12, I either start and stop the teleporter to call players first, or I just start it. It's possible people just don't want to take the initiative.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Probably doesn't need it's own thread but as of lately I'm getting a bit more frustrated with either slow start EQ's or people who KNOW it's 12/12 and everyone else is trying to manage as many runs as possible during the 30min period aren't starting the gate asap so the moment people start pouring it the quest can start right away etc enough time to squeeze an extra run if RNG is gracious.

Anyways, stuff like TD for example, why don't people start gates asap? it's not just West players, JP do it too and I've just been curious since we're all trying to get drops etc you would think we would try to squeeze in as many runs as we can
    You are facing this because the game does not update well when everyone is running the EQs at the same time. When you first enter the EQ, you will get a count of the number of players that exist. If its 11 or 12 usually the teleporter is started, but this game has a nasty problem in not updating in real time. I could see something like 7/12 and a teleporter will start up because another read it as 12/12. There are times I enter the map and it reads 2/12 and I try to see the count, switching in and out of the screen to find it reads 2/12. I go to the surface and its like 10/12...

This happens a lot in EQs where its everyone who is initiating and instancing the EQ at the same time.

The best thing would be if all the players just got their drink and rushed to the Surface, but that doesn't happen all the time...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I'm not really liking the idea of UQ amdu having a teleporter and waiting for it to be 12/12 to start. Not a problem at first but when activity dials down it's going to be annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

You can start the gate yourself you know? Like Altiea said, some people just aren't used to taking initiative. For a long time I thought the teleporter just started automatically when there was 12 people.

A person who loads the fastest should be the one starting it. There's no reason to be fooled by shitty MPA counter during EQs unless you started too late.

yeah finish the first run in 8 min go to teleport asap check mpa 4/12 wait for 2 min still 4/12. ok i am not the fast one i am a late guy. wait for normal speed mpa to fill in

Some people go down and wait at the teleporter, others don´t and wait in campship to see if that 3/12 turns into a 10/12 or better yet 12/12, there´s this little possibility that only one person is down and all 5 others are camping ship spamming "join another party" in case there´s a 10/12 one available to ditch your arses, some do, which also extends the time your current MPA takes to fill, there´s also those who go down and never check the current MPA count (by quickly pressing ESC) and wait only when they see a substantial amount of players near them to start it since as other people have said, most players are "shy" to start the teleporter themselves.

I do camp ship but i continously spam check the MPA count list and once it reaches a certain number of people i go to the teleporter and force start it if its 10 or more.

Gotta "love" this block system, 2 minutes late and you struggle to find a full group.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!