We all know how annoying it is to find people to play with sometimes, especially for stuff like AQs and TAXQs. With that in mind, I developed a Discord bot that runs on a server designed to make matchmaking painless, easy and straightfoward. Here's a small summary on how it works:

The bot works on a group system. Someone creates a group for a quest, a temporary text channel is created (to allow communication between the group members), and anyone can freely join / leave with a simple command. Includes group moderation features, such as removing members from your group, and blacklisting players (coming soon™)
If you wish to participate, just click the following link and you'll be instantly added to the server: http://discord.gg/ezaERya

General information:
Welcome to the PSO2 Matchmaking Server!

Our goal is to create a better matchmaking experience for us foreign players, as it can be hard to find partners for relevant quests sometimes. With that in mind, I developed a bot that does most of the job for you. You can go to the #groups-board channel to check every currently active group.

-> Bot instructions
The bot works on a group system. Someone creates a group for a quest, a temporary text channel is created (to allow communication between the group members), and anyone can freely join / leave with a simple command.

-> Matchmaking commands:
!help - Displays help message.
!lfp create <ship number> <max members> <quest name> - Creates a group for the desired quest
!lfp join <group ID> - Joins a group (Each group and it's respective ID are in the #groups-board channel)
!lfp leave <group ID> - Leaves a group

-> Group commands: (Must be used in a group channel)
!group leave - Leaves the group

-> Group owner commands: (Must be used in a group channel)
!group remove <user> - Removes user from your group
!group finish - Finishes the quest and deletes the channel

-> Rules:
01. Use common sense. That means not attacking other members. Gear shaming will not be tolerated.
02. No griefing. I made this bot using my own free time, if you abuse it in any way shape or form (that includes joining groups and not participating repeatedly), you will be banned.
03. Use common sense. I hate the fact that this needs to be said twice.
04. Try to keep PSO2 related discussions to a minimum. If you wanna talk about the game, join the Unofficial PSO2 Discord (Invite: 0S15EWkETVi3Wz9R)