Default need help with PS4 control settings

so i'm having the problem where the ps4 control can't stop the camera from looking up and spinning. I look and tried many things to get it to work. I did find one way to fix it but it makes the back bumpers (L2 and R2 ) completely useless even thought the game can register them. also I still have a from problems with the camera when I move right on the left stick the camera does a default position change meaning it always go's in the direction me character is facing but when I go left nothing happens.

again I have look at many different ways of fixing this but they're very confusing and don't explain what I need to do too well that or i'm an idiot and just don't understand it witch its most likely right

can anyone help me?

I am having the same issues with me, when i played on the pc with ps4 controllers, are you doing so too? because i don't think it would act up on ps4, if it is on the computer maybe try and use a different controller? or download something else that supports ps4 controllers that is also compatible with the game

Sorry I had not reply (had to fix some things). BUT i might know the solution to the problem. Which is basically resetting the controller. Using a paperclip there is a small whole near the L2 button, press it then connect with USB and turn it on and it might work again though I have not tested it for the pc yet (only tested it for my ps4 because it kept shutting off but it could also help solve with the pc as well). If not I can try another controller. Did it work with you when you switched to different controllers?

I just noticed I kind of answered myself...thinking I was the one who made this question..lol