Default Multi-class leveling builds needed

Hello all, I haven't been playing for a few years now and need a bit of help from you guys. I just started playing again recently and tried to read on the new features/eqs, but i'm still a bit lost. I've used the search feature on this forum, but i'm having difficulty digesting everything in the right order.

I tend to like to level all of my classes to max level (75 and then some). I have 4 mags which are pure s-atk, pure r-atk, pure t-atk, and pure dex... at lvl 200.

Would you guys post your favorite pso2 skill builds here? (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php for reference) If possible, please tell me why you would pick certain skills or if you have preferred PAs or weapons?

Thanks a lot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by etheraxia View Post
    Hello all, I haven't been playing for a few years now and need a bit of help from you guys. I just started playing again recently and tried to read on the new features/eqs, but i'm still a bit lost. I've used the search feature on this forum, but i'm having difficulty digesting everything in the right order.

I tend to like to level all of my classes to max level (75 and then some). I have 4 mags which are pure s-atk, pure r-atk, pure t-atk, and pure dex... at lvl 200.

Would you guys post your favorite pso2 skill builds here? (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php for reference) If possible, please tell me why you would pick certain skills or if you have preferred PAs or weapons?

Thanks a lot guys.
    There are build guide threads listed in the sticky at the top of this forum, but they are all horribly outdated at this point (ah, the memories...).

Your best bet is to look at the class threads (some also listed in the sticky) and page backwards starting at the latest post while skimming for arks-layer skillsim links.

Make sure to remember the general rule: invest skill points in damage multipliers before investing in straight stat increases.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I leveled most of my classes with allclass katana and Br sub, did more damage with katana FoBr than your average random so if you don't like certain class just roll with a sub that you know/like, no need to bother with builds.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    I leveled most of my classes with allclass katana and Br sub, did more damage with katana FoBr than your average random so if you don't like certain class just roll with a sub that you know/like, no need to bother with builds.
    Fo/Br is pretty decent. Although you might want to give the Lindcray a try with sacrifice bite type-0. It's really good for Fo/Br and it feels like a different style of techer play.