Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ethan and Karen weapons keep disappearing on me.

This must be a bug because if this is intentional I don't know what the hell SEGA is doing. At this pace I will never get the 6 weapons I need of each in time. had anyone experienced this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GFa3haTlfI

you'e turning in the CO too early. turn them in when they are available. http://puu.sh/rvZhz/6c51199d33.jpg like it say for mine.
    PSO2jp: ship2 | Team: ChibiRoar
    カイレ - dewearl - Tech | Arbel - dewman - Strike | Zeth - newman - Range
    ミント - newearl - Tech | しゅん - mar - Strike | ユキ - marl - Range

Looking at video, can't read japanese for the life of me, but judging by it. You were on a CD you can only turn the CO in once before you have to wait about 2 days for the CD to end to get the weapon again.

Judging by the japanese you were on a CD as it appeared a date was the message you were getting.

This is weird because was not the CO supposed to be grayed out before you could pick it up again when the 2 days pass?

Not on the other characters of the account.
    If he turns the CO in on a second character before the account cooldown, he will not get the weapon at all.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

So either way SEGA messed this up if it was 1 per account and not grayed out for the rest of the characters so I hope they fix it tomorrow on the maintenance.

NVM I can still take advantage of the situation by just doing the COs fast with the Wicked Regiment EQs and turning them quick when the deadline appears.
    Last edited by LordKaiser; Oct 3, 2016 at 01:16 AM.

It's not a bug, one per account every two days, what I did was turn it in with one character and get the weapon, then go on another character, finish the CO, but DON'T turn it in, wait until the cooldown is done, then you can just turn it on that character and do the process again with the first one. That way you already have the CO done by the time the cooldown is over.

I think I maxed out element and reached +35 grind on all three of Ethan and Karen's weapons within 2 weeks and a day or something like that. On top of that I've gotten them quite a few times as random drops from their E-Trial on the field. You can make it before the deadline.
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 3, 2016 at 01:39 AM.

If you want to do the COs fast, do Harkotan SH TA 3 times : gives about 120-130 enemies killed by hitting weakpoint, and completely finishes the Karen CO.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 3, 2016 at 05:00 AM.

OP is playing on PC too, so I don't know why he/she is not able to read the CO's text and Nathan Drake's name is translated to english.