壊世調査:アムドゥスキア : Corruption Survey: Amduscia

New Enemies
    ボクス・ドゥバルス: Box Dewbles
    ドラゴ・デッドリオン:Drago Deadlion
    グリュゾラス・ドラゴ: Gruezoras Drago
    アンガ・ファンダージ: Anga Fundarge

New ★13 weapons

New Collection File
    コレクトファイル「壊世アムドゥスキアコレクション」: Collection File [Corruption Amduscia Collection File]

Introducing superior types of the three original pets
    ジンガ Jinga (Wanda’s Superior)
    ジンガアサルト New PA [Jinga Assault]

エアロ Aero (Torim’s Superior)
    エアロスパイラル New PA [Aero Spiral]

ポップル Popple (Cery’s Superior)
    ポップルプロード New PA [Popple Plode]

★12 Units will finally drop!

New Story Board Events
    Become reunited with Matoi.
    Matoi will also appear in the lobby with her new costume.
    A fight between Phaleg and Huey!?
    You can also receive her partner card.
    Matoi can show up in E-Trials.

New AC Scratch
    ミリオンアーサーコレクション [Million Arthur Collection]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSU 10th Anniversary Project Part 2

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psportal/psu10anniversary/

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20161005/06/

Vivienne and Emilia will appear in the lobby with client orders.
    Clear the client orders to receive ★13 weapon rewards (Vivienne and Clarita Visas-NT).
    Vivienne and Emilia partner cards will become available.

New AC Scratch
    「グラールコレクション2」[Gurhal Collection 2]
    Last edited by Maulcun; Oct 7, 2016 at 09:31 AM.

I hope evolving the pets doesn't have the same limitations as leveling pets. I don't want to look for 13*s of all of them. >_>

I'm really not digging how Ult Amd's gonna have a teleporter; it's great in the beginning when there're many people playing, but later down the road, it's gonna suck when the numbers dwindle down.

I like how everyone blames the teleporters for content dying when it's been happening pretty much for as long as 12 man oriented non-eqs have existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    I'm really not digging how Ult Amd's gonna have a teleporter; it's great in the beginning when there're many people playing, but later down the road, it's gonna suck when the numbers dwindle down.
    So what's the difference with having no teleporter at all then?
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 7, 2016 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    So what's the difference with having no teleporter at all then?
    Well you can't join a run in progress with the teleporters, but joining a run in progress always sucked anyway if you got in late and most of the MPA leaves.

Also, I guess you can't anga farm, but anga farming is part of what killed UQs. solol. :3c

that sword base atk :O 1333, NT grinding is 1% atk per grin wich means that at +35 the amduscia weapons would effectively have stronger atk than a +10 austere weapon O.o. now we have to wait to know if the potential will be good
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

its not base , it has some affixes

The issue of joining in late and then the MPA leaves can be mitigated if instead of just immediately/blindingly joining a run, one checks beforehand the number of players/parties that are currently running the quest (the second option after selecting the difficulty of the quest); by checking out the parties, you'll see when they've started, and how many people are actually in that particular MPA. That way, you'll know if it's worthwhile to join a certain MPA or not. I also have no issues crashing a 4-6/12 MPA or whatever.

I would rather do this, than say, have a 6/12 MPA waiting for 15 or more minutes at the teleporter, while some people leave, others come, some leaves, more comes, and the teleporter never gets started since no one wants to be that "guy" who starts it if its less than, lets say, about maybe 10/12 MPA.

Edit:

And what if sometimes you just want a couple of runs with a few randoms in the MPA.... you can't. Like sometimes I see a few guys running Ult Lili so I'll decide to join the MPA and help them out (and they help me out) for a little fun.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 7, 2016 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well you can't join a run in progress with the teleporters, but joining a run in progress always sucked anyway if you got in late and most of the MPA leaves.

Also, I guess you can't anga farm, but anga farming is part of what killed UQs. solol. :3c
    Forgot to include quotation on my previous post :^(
    I agree, it really sucks to having hard time just to join congested block and spotting active UQ MPA, just to have everyone on it leaving since they already completed the quest.
    Also that part with anga, not so much since it manage to make UQ relevant for quite sometime, still kill "normal" MPA run though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    The issue of joining in late and then the MPA leaves can be mitigated if instead of just immediately/blindingly joining a run, one checks beforehand the number of players/parties that are currently running the quest (the second option after selecting the difficulty of the quest); by checking out the parties, you'll see when they've started, and how many people are actually in that particular MPA. That way, you'll know if it's worthwhile to join a certain MPA or not. I also have no issues crashing a 4-6/12 MPA or whatever.

I would rather do this, than say, have a 6/12 MPA waiting for 15 or more minutes at the teleporter, while some people leave, others come, some leaves, more comes, and the teleporter never gets started since no one wants to be that "guy" who starts it if its less than, lets say, about maybe 10/12 MPA.

Edit:

And what if sometimes you just want a couple of runs with a few randoms in the MPA.... you can't. Like sometimes I see a few guys running Ult Lili so I'll decide to join the MPA and help them out (and they help me out) for a little fun.
    I still think it's the best thing having everyone starting and finishing quest together at the same time since it make things more convenient. Non-teleporter only work best if the quest don't have quest point system, or any other system that forcibly kicking out player/party from the quest.

Regarding "that guy", sometimes a guy will take initiative by asking everyone who present and ask if it's okay to start teleporter early because it takes too much time to waiting for the other to join and maybe no one left interested in joining the run.
    Though if it's appear that one or two guys interested on joining the run, they can sit on quest counter or making new quest at the same block so that everyone can meetup on the next run.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 7, 2016 at 09:50 AM.