Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    And I was impressed I got two Form Scythe to +32. I didn't really hate it. I found the Riding quest to be surprisingly enjoyable for quite some time. It's just that not getting a single Illusia in an hour sometimes was a bit irritating.

The worst thing is: It's probably gonna take quite a while before anything more powerful then the Form wand will surface. Ugh.. Life of a melee TE is a harsh one! Oh well, only one lightning wand to go to complete my 13* rainbow!
    How hard is a wand wacking melee techer's life outside of boss battles?

I ask because I played Fi/Te for two years and I didn't have many problems wand wacking with limit break...and critical strikes and when the attack advance ring came out, crafted wands were annihilating SHAQ 80s as far as mobs go....
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

It was sarcastic, because we basically got spoiled with the Form Scythe, which is quite a bit more powerful AND useful then any other wand in the past and the near future.

That said, melee TE and especially TE/HU which I play is still very mediocre against bosses compared to other classes. Even more so when you consider the fact how much we have to optimize with a full rainbow collection and two attack stat affixes. Being good at mobbing is only a thing when you solo. In a 12 man mpa melee techer doesn't have much to add, other then shifts strike and debate cut/toughness. Mobbing in an mpa sometime takes longer then when I would solo, because mob management is much easier when you are alone.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's going to be the best S-atk scaling wand for a good long while at the very least; unless we get a wand with Raygun Barrel's Potential lmao

Welp. Probably not gonna get that wand in time. OH WELL

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    It was sarcastic, because we basically got spoiled with the Form Scythe, which is quite a bit more powerful AND useful then any other wand in the past and the near future.

That said, melee TE and especially TE/HU which I play is still very mediocre against bosses compared to other classes. Even more so when you consider the fact how much we have to optimize with a full rainbow collection and two attack stat affixes. Being good at mobbing is only a thing when you solo. In a 12 man mpa melee techer doesn't have much to add, other then shifts strike and debate cut/toughness. Mobbing in an mpa sometime takes longer then when I would solo, because mob management is much easier when you are alone.
    How strong are your Combined Techs?
    Aren't those Boss Slayers?

In MPAs, by the time we cast Zondeel, a lot of classes have Mobs annihilated, and yes... Mobs are hard to manage unless you go ahead with illzonde or some means of traveling and catch the mob before the rest of the MPA actually divides them themselves. Shame, I never got the wands from the Collection Sheet. Too much real life to focus on those ;( Though I wanted one of those...

Well.. Can't always get what I want..
    ..and its not my main class.
    Congrats on your wands.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Agreed. I still cannot believe I got two Las Vegas Collection weapons to +35...
    What drove me up a wall was the stupid RNG. I really only cared to get the Form Scythe to +35 and added the Rod and Boots files as a bonus. By the time I completed the form sheets for all three weapons 3 times, I had 3 Rods and 3 Jet Boots drop from the end crystal, so I was able to +35 those two weapons early on and drop their files completely. I never saw a single wand drop the entire time. I painstakingly had to complete 6 whole sheets for the wand. It was absolutely mind numbing and by the end of it all I had obtained an additional 3 Rods and 1 JB from drops. It's a million times worse than getting Photon Drop'd in the original PSO.

I have never felt a burnout this bad, and now this new Partisan requires Vegas dogs after swearing off riding quests forever. That 99,999,999 total score title is meaningless, I'm pretty sure I more than tripled that number. Least I got a sticker out of it that no one can see because it's only in black for some reason.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

hey does anyone know where i could download pso2 and the english patch for it?