Thread: DK in da house!

Default DK in da house!

Hi'yall!

First of all, I'm in no way familiar with posting to forums and communicating here. I think this might be my first time posting to any forum actually. Also, like my title says I'm completely clueless about everything. Like seriously, Half the time I've no idea what's going on. Bimbo mode activate *peep*

So Hi!
    I'm DK, skizjo in PSO2 and I'd really like to play with peoples. I can't seem to get my friends exited about it and I could really use some insight on the game for I don't read JP though I kinda understand it somehow. If you got that time and are prepared for some lame ass and awkward humor then hola at yo girl... or something like that. I'm not keen on being embarrassed as a complete noob in-game, even though that's exactly what I am atm x'D
    Btw, I'm not a native English speaker but I've no problems with it.

After I get the game working again (ermigerd it worked yesterday) I can hand out my ID and all that. I can't remember them. You might find me posting to some tweaker support forum in bit :'D

// DK or Skiz, whatever swings your way.

*Figured out the problem

** I forgot to add that I'm in Ship2 and my chara is Skiz
    Last edited by Skizjo; Oct 7, 2016 at 12:19 PM.

I'll be on in a few hours, and don't mind helping out. Assuming you are on Ship 2, my Player ID is AndrlCh. I must warn you though, for some reason, every person I help start out tends to disappear after a couple of weeks.

Ooohh, it's on! Challenge accepted!

I just figured out what the problem was and got in. Imma find you... and... Well, I'm going to find you.

Hey Anduril,

It seems that I misread your post being all psyched up and so on. I thought you wrote something on the lines of you being online for a few hours from now.
    Unfortunately I gotta go work in a few hours so I can't go online. It's 8:34PM my time and I'm a bartender. *shucks*

I also took a look at the be-friending system. Am I stupid or do you really have to arrange a meet up to send a friend request? Like, if I were to be-friend you in-game we'd have to arrange to meet up in-game through this forum or something like that?

Being a noob is hard! Why did I ever change from the games of my comfort zone

Quote Originally Posted by Skizjo View Post
    Hey Anduril,

It seems that I misread your post being all psyched up and so on. I thought you wrote something on the lines of you being online for a few hours from now.
    Unfortunately I gotta go work in a few hours so I can't go online. It's 8:34PM my time and I'm a bartender. *shucks*

I also took a look at the be-friending system. Am I stupid or do you really have to arrange a meet up to send a friend request? Like, if I were to be-friend you in-game we'd have to arrange to meet up in-game through this forum or something like that?

Being a noob is hard! Why did I ever change from the games of my comfort zone
    Nope, you can just send a friend request through the Visiphone. That said, I am online right now in Block 47 in Franka's Cafe.

EDIT: I found 2 Skiz characters; what's your Player ID so I can send you a friend request, so we can try to meet up at another time?

EDIT: Well, I sent a Friend Request to one of the two Skiz; hopefully it was the right one.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 7, 2016 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Nope, you can just send a friend request through the Visiphone. That said, I am online right now in Block 47 in Franka's Cafe.

EDIT: I found 2 Skiz characters; what's your Player ID so I can send you a friend request, so we can try to meet up at another time?

EDIT: Well, I sent a Friend Request to one of the two Skiz; hopefully it was the right one.

Hey!

I think both of them are mine. Skiz and Skizjo, am I right? I believe I just recently deleted Skizjo though. I was testing classes and races so I got many charas for that.
    Anyhoo, I got your request! See ya online!

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury