Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

it still has no resists... yet

Resists took 2 weeks to come after Nab UQ was released not 1 week , so it's very likely it'll take 2 weeks too this time (well, 1 week left now)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

if it has resists pug can say goodbye for S rank

Rank doesn't affect your drops anyway. though its gonna suck for those who didn't get rhe unit already.

Still seeing so many unbroken Deadlion shields...

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Rank doesn't affect your drops anyway. though its gonna suck for those who didn't get rhe unit already.
    Actually, what DOES it affect?

The Deadlion Unit is the last one I need, but nobody seems to want to go for the shield when I do runs :/

I would honestly go Ranger and try directing attacks with WB myself, but I've never leveled Ranger past Level 10...
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

ive got lime 8 of these, as long as ppl break the sword im a-okay with no shield breaks. if you really want it broken, go RA or something, FO too

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Actually, what DOES it affect?
    apparently nothing after the Devs confirmed you still get full drops at A rank. S gets you a useless unit from title rewards, about it really.

they need to make a serious "pro" or "expert" block that requirs full clear of the solo XQ. im getting tired of seeing:

HU/SU (or a mix class combo that makes no sense/not viable because you chose not to level your sub)GS+Ideal/gal unit users
    Many many people (ironically Eng player base, seen VERY few JP players do this) coming into UQ fresh out of H/VH with Gal/Hiei units either grinded not fully or ungrinded. Weapons are generally untouched, maybe +17.

People managing under 1mill in damage the whole run

i could go on but man, i feel like if it wasnt for BR/HU cheese guide these people wouldnt be in here getting carried/leeching like mad
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 26, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

does the spesific broken part broken really affect the drop you get? because i managed to obtain deadlion unit and wand and im pretty sure that neither his shield nor his lance respectively were broken on both occasions (incredible stupid me though i wasnt carrying my zieg charms when the wand dropped and i got a crappy 22 wind element on it T_T )
    Last edited by Batty; Oct 26, 2016 at 11:28 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I think sega should have made this quest 4x longer and increase the reward 4x as well, including the CF sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    I think sega should have made this quest 4x longer and increase the reward 4x as well, including the CF sheet.
    Do you mean extending the expiration date? I'm half way done +35 grinding all the Fighter weapons already, and we have until at least 1-3 weeks into 2017 to finish them,I believe, that's plenty of time.

If you mean add more bars to fill up on the sheets, please no I beg our Hedgehog Overlords not to be so cruel!! I think it's fine as it is.

The quest itself is already very, bland... though. I may just have burned out on it after grinding it so often, but it could have been a bit more interesting in it's format, but at least it's very visually pleasing.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine