Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    So Austere rear+arm plus Ray leg is the new set to go then?
    Set bonus appears to be Ray weapon + arm. So thats a no go.

Can get a run with basically no spawns and get S-Rank, but can get a run with tons of spawns and get an A rank. SEGA why is this a thing?

So SEGA is rewarding players by rushing some very long due content? F*** NO I AM PLAYING THIS 1/12 AND TAKE MY SWEEET TIME.

Not everyone can be made happy.

But yeah some of these trails take more time than others. Really a problem when you need 7 mins or less for S rank and drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Not everyone can be made happy.

But yeah some of these trails take more time than others. Really a problem when you need 7 mins or less for S rank and drops.
    Oh well back to Multi-shipping and catching as many PD as I can for Austeres.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Got the Ray Arm piece, seems it has a pretty mediocre set bonus. http://puu.sh/rO8fm/026043c56d.jpg
    Golf units? (/ω\`)

Also to point out something the only time you will die in this is when you get combo'd. I have died a few times in my 8 or so runs as a TE/RA and each time it was always because I was combo'd. Usually because of how much crap is flying all over the place at times.

Also it seems the gix weapons pot is a little different than what was said previously, well somewhat.
    It seems to increase damage up to 20% over time. However it resets based on certain actions. That action is dependent upon weapon category apparently.

Melee: Resets if you use a mate, unconfirmed if halfline triggers it.
    Ranged: Resets if you take a hit.
    Caster: Resets if you use mirage escape.

As a personal side note gee thanks SEGA for making it more of a pain in the ass to keep DPS up as a Ranger. Also I wonder if they did something for BOs considering they have resta and well no mirage escape so yeah fail SEGA?

On the subject of Gyx Weapons, supposedly Automate can stop the damage from being reset if it heals quickly enough? Not sure my JP isn't very good.

Edit: Nevermind.
    Last edited by Sonichi; Oct 19, 2016 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RX-93 View Post
    Set bonus appears to be Ray weapon + arm. So thats a no go.
    Lurk moar pls, set bonus is 60 DEX
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Rather disappointed with the short time of Ult Amd and S-Ranks being determined by speed of completion.

The Dragon bosses voices are pretty fun to listen to, though:

- Gruezoras Drago (Ult Quartz Dragon) has a young, heroic sounding voice compared to the high-pitch, almost villainous voice of Quartz Dragon.

- Dragon Deadlion (Ult Dragon EX) sounds like a wise but pretty chill old dude (Its crystals around its face do look like a beard) compared to the stricter, proud sounding Dragon Ex.

- Box Dewbles (Ult Tranmizer) sounded surprisingly adorable.