Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Well, soon enough we won't be S ranking Ult Amduscia anymore. If for whatever reason you haven't yet, and want the title, better hop to it.
    Well,as long as it takes less than 10 minutes each time.Then i'm fine with it .(Already achieve S rank)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Lol. I thought my message was clear. So you believe that the growth will stop right there?
    Of course not,but at least for now you know.If it can resist multiple weapons like previous version,that just means you'll have to prepare another weapon to deal with it.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ive got lime 8 of these, as long as ppl break the sword im a-okay with no shield breaks. if you really want it broken, go RA or something, FO too

apparently nothing after the Devs confirmed you still get full drops at A rank. S gets you a useless unit from title rewards, about it really.

they need to make a serious "pro" or "expert" block that requirs full clear of the solo XQ. im getting tired of seeing:

HU/SU (or a mix class combo that makes no sense/not viable because you chose not to level your sub)GS+Ideal/gal unit users
    Many many people (ironically Eng player base, seen VERY few JP players do this) coming into UQ fresh out of H/VH with Gal/Hiei units either grinded not fully or ungrinded. Weapons are generally untouched, maybe +17.

People managing under 1mill in damage the whole run

i could go on but man, i feel like if it wasnt for BR/HU cheese guide these people wouldnt be in here getting carried/leeching like mad
    You can cheese Solo X1 1-10 can still bee cheese though.

i saw 2 people use gix talis +0 20 and no zondeel in same mpa could it be worst than this?

For some reason my eyes hurt playing Amb UQ for a long time, too bright even with less effect on...
    at least 13☆ has high base went not yet grinded, Gix Unit is very powerful combined with Ideal or Saiha units...
    If anyone want more details about the units especially 12☆ and its bonus stats, I give link;
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvqq91RWgAAWl1O.jpg:large

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCast Boy View Post
    For some reason my eyes hurt playing Amb UQ for a long time, too bright even with less effect on...
    at least 13☆ has high base went not yet grinded, Gix Unit is very powerful combined with Ideal or Saiha units...
    If anyone want more details about the units especially 12☆ and its bonus stats, I give link;
    Thanks man.

For real.

Spoiler!

I need to wear shades when running this quest. At some points, it's impossible to even see what's going on.

Oh that's great, thank you!
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Can we get a translation?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

In general how many runs do you need to finish one CF? I was looking for partys but most(if not all) are 1/4, people don't team up for this UQ?

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    In general how many runs do you need to finish one CF? I was looking for partys but most(if not all) are 1/4, people don't team up for this UQ?
    Probably around 15~ currently if you only use 250% RDR since it's boost week (bit over 7% per run, with the slowest gain being anga). Less if you throw in triboosts.