Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Forest Natives and Loser Darkers, but well you could just burn them with fire on natives and light on on those sore Losers

Can't say I'm hyped for this quest, honestly, seeing the fate of all the other content they add. Just another waterhole that will dry up

I'm interested in seeing if they put the bosses in new solo XQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    did someone said wind weakness before ep4? was there such as thing?
    Bantha Ong says hello
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I'd rather they reduce the number of blocks in general and increase the amount of people that can fit in a block. </wishful thinking>
    I'd rather they split lobbies and quests into separate servers so that it would make it easier to find an mpa; but that would require a massive overhaul of the entire system I would think

as in, the lobby you are in has no bearing on what MPAs you have access to when you start a quest at the counter; though this would fly in the face of the expert blocks I guess. the plus side would be they could implement departing for a quest from the team room

alright i edited out that silly little typo w and idk i dont use the Eng translation when i play but im sure people know what im talking, just one less letter for Ama's name

still crossing my fingers the Gix pot isnt Blackheart related

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -75/75 Main/Sub class required to run this
    Wait subclass has to be 75 too?!

Uh is Ranger/Fighter viable? Those are the only 2 classes I have at 75 and I dont want to miss out on the initial Gix spam while I finish leveling Hunter...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post

Uh is Ranger/Fighter viable? Those are the only 2 classes I have at 75 and I dont want to miss out on the initial Gix spam while I finish leveling Hunter...
    Ra/hu is way better, but ra/fi shouldn't be that bad. you're going to have a bad time with enemies turning the other way every time you prepare an attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regarding the thread though, out of all the quests in the game, this one seems very fitting to have the 30s gate. Now imagine if it had the option to be a 4 man quest
    Last edited by MightyHarken; Oct 18, 2016 at 10:32 AM.

Was it actually confirmed? I know they were talking about enforcing a 75 sub but I don't recall them ever saying that'd definitely be the case.

e: Looks like it was! Alrighty then.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Oct 18, 2016 at 10:39 AM.

And of Course I affixed my Saiki set for S-ATK...

Not to mention if they're expecting 75/75 then they're also probably expecting fully upgraded 13-stars and I haven't got any of those (was kind of counting on Gix filling that... looks like im stuck with Red for the forseeable future)

Maybe ill just level Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post

Losing potential damage by not having Fury Stance and considering its UQ your survivability will also tank. You're not going to provide much to the MPA besides that nullified weak bullet. My suggestion is have a little fun with the quest as RaFi but level Hu in downtime/whenever possible like in EQs and such.