Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

bro at least give some sort of opinion besides just posting links or something otherwise its just another "pso2 on the xbox scorpion gaiz???" #petition

granted ps0 was a thing and seeing nintendo went the right direction with better hardware (?) then i dont see why not, small chance but probably not until 2017 unless Sega actually is working on it now or i guess isnt lazy about it

also wasnt there something about not doing PS on a nintendo console again after ps0 because of the whole chat system and protecting children?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 20, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    bro at least give some sort of opinion besides just posting links or something otherwise its just another "pso2 on the xbox scorpion gaiz???" #petition

granted ps0 was a thing and seeing nintendo went the right direction with better hardware (?) then i dont see why not, small chance but probably not until 2017 unless Sega actually is working on it now or i guess isnt lazy about it
    If you look at the links, you will see SEGA trademark in the 3rd party partnership, along with fromsoftware and bethesda. PSO2 is already on PS4 and will, without a doubt, come out for the Nintendo Switch in due time.

Super Omega Phantasy Star Zero 64 [Switch] 2.8 HD Remix Edition

I mean there's still Shemune, maybe NiGHTs, Somba De Amigo, whatever new Sonic game they'll throw at the US, Total War™ and every other license they have though.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Oct 20, 2016 at 11:37 AM.

SEGA announced other games for NX. Project Sonic 2017 is the first thing that comes to mind.

As for PSO2, a decent portable experience (at least tier-2 graphics with high-res textures at 60 FPS) would certainly be appealing. Vita version is godawful.

Sadly it doesn't seem to have touchscreen capabilities, so weapon palette switching, subpalette access and chat command macros would still be unavailable.

This may be a bit of a far stretch but, PSO2 west version hosted by Nintendo may be a thing now?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ah yes, just like how Konami being a partner confirms a Switch version of Metal Gear Solid V

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ah yes, just like how Konami being a partner confirms a Switch version of Metal Gear Solid V
    And why not? Skyrim is confirmed. There's also EPIC trademark in there maybe even GOW might be coming to Nintendo.

I don't need PSO2 on a nintendo console, but I do need a new Phantasy Star Zero type game. I'd accept another Phantasy Star Online game if it's like PS0, and keeps offline mode (considering the Switch is also portable).