Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo Switch

BOTW is pretty amazing. It also keeps getting better the further you play the game. There's always so much more to find out the game has in it even after dozens of hours in. They pretty much were incredibly detail-oriented in actual playable elements of the game. So yeah, if that isn't a system seller, I don't know what game would be. It's more about what it actually does than what it looks like.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Mar 16, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Beat botw today, with 107 shrines found, loved the game, but it has its flaws, one I particularly didn't like is the fact that a major number of shrines don't even care to have a puzzle to solve, they are either the same combat practice or nothing at all because they say you already proved yourself before entering (in some cases it's true, and they are the best part of the game, in other cases they are just behind a wall you clear with bombs...). I can understand people hating the weapon breaking system and killing bosses to restock them, or resource collection and cooking, I enjoyed them, but I also enjoy pso2 and minecraft lol the major flaw, also related to shrines, is the total lack of great temples, and that's why Majora's mask will still be my favourite. What I loved the most is the total freedom to play the game, go anywhere, and see the story, flashbacks and present, in any order and all having perfect sense. And Mipha best waifu!

My switch froze once, other than that it's standing all right, with more than 150 hours since launch playing zelda mostly docked so it passed my stress test lol

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I like the controller. It's nice having each half and putting my hands wherever I want. Pretty comfy.

Best Zelda since Majora's Mask. Agree?

Sorry if I'm bumping this old thread, but how's Nintendo Switch a month later?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Sorry if I'm bumping this old thread, but how's Nintendo Switch a month later?
    Mine is still a Zelda machine lol but not that I care, march 2017 (+persona 5) has been the most awesome month for videogames in... ever! I'm still playing a lot of things (PC/PS4) and will provably be until splatoon 2. Getting puyo tetris this month but since I've had the ps3 import for years I don't expect to play it much other than some local multiplayer. ARMS is still a no for me but my interest has been slowly rising. And a lot of indies I'd play but since I don't use handheld mode I prefer to get them for PC.

@landman

Might not be for much longer once Puyo Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe come out.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

It's really good, but gonna need a lot more than Zelda and Mario to keep it afloat.