Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The possible chasing phase might involve the Rideroids and/or the speed boosters.

Mothership seems likely considering how Mother wants to destroy the Photoners and their legacy. Mother might be attempting to kill Xiao because of this and Xiao was said to be residing in the Mothership.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Could I know where you found Alt_uniq ? I can't find it.

Also added some informations regarding Phantom Damoth and dpp2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sasagi.jp View Post
    Spoiler!
    I can't answer you yet as there are no informations regarding this. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

inb4 no AIS because Mother gains the ability to use corruption on AIS's

BACK ON YOUR FEET ONCE AGAIN ARKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The possible chasing phase might involve the Rideroids and/or the speed boosters.

Mothership seems likely considering how Mother wants to destroy the Photoners and their legacy. Mother might be attempting to kill Xiao because of this and Xiao was said to be residing in the Mothership.
    I hope so, just so we can see Xiao again, I was honestly starting to miss him quite a bit! It would be cool to have another Dark Falz fight in the Mothership too, I loved the Boss room for Luther.

Chase to the Mothership, Fight in the core like Luther+Xion, but this time Mother+Xiao?
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Updated with some 24/11 stuff, I'll edit if I find other new things. dpp1 name seems to be in the "actor_name" file but my computer can't read most of the characters in this file.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I'm here to throw something I found while I datamined the music.

So all of mother's chase and boss battle are labeled s MD so there was MDCH (Chase) and MDCL (Land fightt) These make sense now here's what surprised me and caught me off guard.

There is a NEW set of Dark Falz Luther EQ Music, at first I thought I ripped the sme thing as before but I realized there was something different about them. They were given the md label, much like Mother is. So I thought "Oh Mother has different falz hands, maybe the music plays to them with".

Proven wrong in not one but two interesting ways. Not ONLY was there no "md" files for Elder Apprentice and Double. That theory got completely squashed because Dark Falz Angel also has been given "md" music.

Now why these two specficially? Angel and Luther as we all know are connected. But does this mean we may be seeing a Phantom Variation?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestriden View Post
    I'm here to throw something I found while I datamined the music.

So all of mother's chase and boss battle are labeled s MD so there was MDCH (Chase) and MDCL (Land fightt) These make sense now here's what surprised me and caught me off guard.

There is a NEW set of Dark Falz Luther EQ Music, at first I thought I ripped the sme thing as before but I realized there was something different about them. They were given the md label, much like Mother is. So I thought "Oh Mother has different falz hands, maybe the music plays to them with".

Proven wrong in not one but two interesting ways. Not ONLY was there no "md" files for Elder Apprentice and Double. That theory got completely squashed because Dark Falz Angel also has been given "md" music.

Now why these two specficially? Angel and Luther as we all know are connected. But does this mean we may be seeing a Phantom Variation?
    I keep saying Ardem is going to be an antagonist in the story thread, but in all honesty, I got Luther Vibes from him form the start. New theory, he becomes a Loser host? I really can't let the idea that Ardem is a new Luther die, either out of my personal tastes or not.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Updated with some 24/11 stuff, I'll edit if I find other new things. dpp1 name seems to be in the "actor_name" file but my computer can't read most of the characters in this file.
    DPP of name "Esca Falz Mother".

No Data mining information.
    It was become clear by the mosaic removal of PV.