Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    3 Button layout grant you much bigger freedom over action button control.
    Instead of cycling between PAs (mainly for melee weapons) to form combos, 3 button let you deploy any PA you want at any time you want, resulting in better combo timing. Think about old rifle weapon palette, it work like that but with additional slot for PA.
    3 Button layout also give 6 button slot per weapon palette (you can ditch normal attack and weapon action if you want to).

Collection file work similar to the old "stone" gathering, though instead of collecting various kind of space rocks, you're given some kind of to-do list; each sheet has target enemy whose will drop "required" items.
    After you collect every single required items, the target drop (usualy *13) will forced to drop for you, if this happen screen notification will be displayed to ""congratulate"" your hard work, thus the collection file sheet will be declared as "completed".

After you completed the sheet, you can take the sheet again though you'll need to wait for 48 hours cooldown before doing so (this can be bypassed by paying SG).
    I seeeeeeeee....

Thanks guyz @ last 4 replies

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    There's no reason to take 2-button control scheme, unless you are attached to it on a spinal cord level. 3-button scheme grants much bigger freedom, and if you don't use it you are intentionally heavily gimping yourself.
    With KB/Mouse, I just couldn't get used to the 3-button scheme, tried even changing some of the buttons but I just can't make it work for me...
    Biggest problem for me is the middle mouse button (or a button to replace it), middle mouse button is too unconfortable for attacking (or guarding) for me, so I rather keep it as a quick menu button, but, I just don't know what KB button I could use instead, nothing I tried worked.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Oct 24, 2016 at 08:20 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Is the 3 button on vita too?? On PS4 I use that method but Vita I use 2 button cuz I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    With KB/Mouse, I just couldn't get used to the 3-button scheme, tried even changing some of the buttons but I just can't make it work for me...
    Biggest problem for me is the middle mouse button (or a button to replace it), middle mouse button is too unconfortable for attacking (or guarding) for me, so I rather keep it as a quick menu button, but, I just don't know what KB button I could use instead, nothing I tried worked.
    This is also my problem, I used to play with a controller, and 3 button was definitely the better method, but I lost the controller, so I started using Mouse + Keyboard, and I cannot for the life of me feel comfortable using 3 button with the mouse, it's very very awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    This is also my problem, I used to play with a controller, and 3 button was definitely the better method, but I lost the controller, so I started using Mouse + Keyboard, and I cannot for the life of me feel comfortable using 3 button with the mouse, it's very very awkward.
    In my keyboard layout, there's a button between Shift and Z that could maybe work well instead of the middle mouse button (either that, or using shift for the middle mouse button and that button for switching PA page), I'll have to check it out once I have my PC back (sent my graphics card to warranty 3 weeks ago, still don't have it back).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Is the 3 button on vita too?? On PS4 I use that method but Vita I use 2 button cuz I can't find it.
    Nope, 3 button layout only available for PC (KBM, and controller), and PS4 version.
    PS Vita didn't getting it probably due to lacking spare input button.

Buy a mouse with the 2 side buttons (function as back/forward for browser surfing usually). You can set those as pso2 function in in-game Option > Control > Mouse setting.

Personally, I have the 1st side button used as subpalette activation (with mouse scroll to highlight a subpalette slot), and the 2nd side button for 3rd action (usually Weapon Action)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I usually saw controller users having trouble with it and not KB+M ones. I use KB+M myself and I put extra action on [C]. It's right inbetween dodge and jump, so it's really comfortable. I generally assign relatively immobile actions onto it (so Guard and parry actions get on [C], but stuff like S-Roll and Photon Blades are on RMB; same applies for PAs), but you'll find exceptions for yourself as you play it.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Buy a mouse with the 2 side buttons (function as back/forward for browser surfing usually). You can set those as pso2 function in in-game Option > Control > Mouse setting.

Personally, I have the 1st side button used as subpalette activation (with mouse scroll to highlight a subpalette slot), and the 2nd side button for 3rd action (usually Weapon Action)
    I had been doing the exact same thing ever since late EP2 or early EP3, minus it still being on 2-button mode back then. As a FO main, the ability to jump with space while charging a tech from subpalette (otherwise B on keyboard by default) was a big noticeable improvement already.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Ah thank you.