Default Hu/Fi cast build?

I'm really a newb here, started PSO2 just a few days ago, though I played PSO for a long time

I've been reading guides around here but there's nothing (or at least updated) about hunters, in addition, items databases are really outdated so planning a build without asking is quite an ordeal... So I'd like to ask, what's a viable skill build for this, what stats should my mag have and what gear should i aim for to go with it?

I was thinking about going full offensive but idk if having past 1k satk will do any good or my mag should have other stats on in order to be able to equip´specific gear

Here's a template of my own suggestions. Feel free to change as you see fit. Since you're subbing Fighter you honestly have a ton of left over points to play with, if nothing else you can toss em in the s-atk ups if you so desire.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

and if you don't want automate in the hunter tree feel free to do whatever you want with those points.

As for mag stats, just go for pure s-atk. It's not the end of the world if you miss a few points (my s-atk mag has like 5 dex, no big deal).

Since you're brand new, units wise, you can just get the Hiei set when you meet the requirements to equip them, until then you can use whatever you find or what matter/story boards give you. As for weapons, the NT system hardly makes this a big deal earlier on, when you first start super hard or so you can use a potential unlocked red weapon or that series of 10 star weapons that has the immediate strike potential on it. They're super common 10* drops.

But yeah early on you don't have to worry about too much. So just play and experience and have fun until then.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU