Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Voice ticket from the DFG

I was kinda hoping for them to be typed out because i can't read moonrunes but thanks anyway

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

pso2 pvp will be an e-sport.

In all honestly I wouldn't be surprised if pvp becomes the main Arks Grand Prix event
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I wonder if pet's PAs will be usable without SU main or sub class or not...
    In theory we should assuming Pets work in the same fashion as Weapons/PAs do when you have that class as sub.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    pso2 pvp will be an e-sport.

In all honestly I wouldn't be surprised if pvp becomes the main Arks Grand Prix event
    It won't, every GP event in PS history has been a Challenge event of some nature, even with the existence of Battle in PSO1 and PSP2 (PSP2's GPs were 3 duo challenge stages, while PSO2 GPs were similar)

Also I'm pretty sure the 14*s are going to be awfully implemented, so I wouldn't bother getting hyped. Just more reason to not play.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure the 14*s are going to be awfully implemented, so I wouldn't bother getting hyped. Just more reason to not play.
    Eh? they've been doing a good job with creating interesting latents on 13*s lately. I don't see why the 14*s won't be that way too.

14*s are most likely going to drop from Mother, which is most likely going to be a scheduled-only EQ, and have ridiculous drop rates like Austere in the past.

They specifically said it would be a drop, so... why bother playing? I don't particularly like having to "lower my goals" because of bad systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    14*s are most likely going to drop from Mother, which is most likely going to be a scheduled-only EQ, and have ridiculous drop rates like Austere in the past.

They specifically said it would be a drop, so... why bother playing? I don't particularly like having to "lower my goals" because of bad systems.
    Oh, you mean like that. I don't really agree, but then again, I never care about first generation rares anyway.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    How are 14*s "too soon"? Some weapons types have 20+ 13*s as it is
    because stuff like Austere and Gix are already pretty overkill for current content; these are probably going to be ranging from "slightly stronger than our current overkill" to "looks like overkill to our overkill equipment"

I'd have liked to see a new difficulty or something to go along with this; but at the same time these are probably going to be on par with finding a Psycho Wand back when Dark Falz Elder first came out in episode 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Don't get me wrong guys. I AM looking forward to an allclass tact, I'm just wondering if it has some sort of surprise gimmick like Fo/Gu or Te/Br.

That's like doing Te/Fi and using knuckles though. You're losing so much from the Su tree that the Te buffs don't mean much from your pet. It'd be nice solo, but for anything with an actual Te you'd be better off maining Su anyway.

Unless the new tact has decent t-atk I still think Fo/Su is a bust. Maron isn't actually that strong without a bunch of damage multipliers, which Fo doesn't provide, and popple can be easily replaced with a gunshlash, pp conversion, or the pp fish PB.
    ????

With FoSu, you primarily rely on Talis/Rod, and switch to Tact for Maron only to Maron Strike. After that you switch back to Rod/Talis.A

As for popple, it depends on how much the 13* Candy gives in terms of PP regen. Queen Vera is 80% @ level 3, so if the parfait gives like 50% like Pet Elemental PP Restorate, then it'll give more PP per shot on Popple than Vera, and Popple can pierce enemies so Popple Fall on 2 enemies gives twice as much PP back.

It'll deff have overall more PP regeneration than a Queen Vera.

And why would you use PP Convert/Ketos as a replacement? You wouldnt normally do that for another weapon so why popple lol.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Nov 19, 2016 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's like doing Te/Fi and using knuckles though. You're losing so much from the Su tree that the Te buffs don't mean much from your pet. It'd be nice solo, but for anything with an actual Te you'd be better off maining Su anyway.
    TE/SU already has good Zanverse, just need some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    In theory we should assuming Pets work in the same fashion as Weapons/PAs do when you have that class as sub.
    Just wishful thinking. Hope there'll be tact with innate Maron Strike later so I could go FI/GU
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan