Default Am I missing something? (Potential drop table bug)

I've had PSO for the Xbox for years now, and only just registered something the other day. In Ultimate Forest, I find freeze, plasma, and flame barriers, king's frames, and grand armors. However, VH Ruins I get Guardian shields, divinity barriers, and the like. Are my drop tables for common armor screwed up somehow? It's been like this as long as I can remember, but only recently have I played VH mode enough to really notice. Also, is there a drop table for common items, like the range of location/difficulty that they drop? I've never seen one. Thanks!

I think VHard Ruins drops better weapons and armour than Ult Forest in my game as well (GC version). I haven't played recently but I remember getting worse stuff than what I had when I first hit Ultimate. I think Ruins on any difficulty drops better stuff than Forest on the difficulty above. Maybe it's because Ruins is still more challenging than Forest on the next difficulty.

Huh, I'll have to run through the Ult Ruins then and pay attention. I tend to ignore common drops most of the time.

It's no bug, that's just how it works. The most plausible explanation to me is requiem's. The stats between vh ruins and ult forest enemies aren't all that different, but the ruins is more challenging because of its greater enemy count and length.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Well, just checked. VH Ruins I'm seeing Perfect Frames, Guardian Shields, etc. and Ult Ruins I'm seeing Protect frames, General Armor, etc. Definitely something off with that.