Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

we got the same braver tree XD but hunter tree I dont get why you chose to not take iron will + never give up for s-atk buffs......also question why your mag isn't lvl 200 too like other did :S buy some photon sphere with your 10 stars weap from gatsu then buy X-ATK mini from the photon drop shop(3 mini for 1 sphere)

suggestion wise I ended up doing it as Te//Hu on my side for guard stance reduced dmg + techer tree deband buff(gryphon lightning bolt at the end was almost a 1 shot even with that build though....and bonta bearadda in stage 4 hit like truck even with defensive buff

as Ra//Gu farthest I gotten to was stage 4(big mistake was to trigger all bonta bearadda to attack me in that room the only 1 time I go there as Ra//Gu)...kill the other mobs b4 hitting the bonta or be rdy to kiss good bye(warning for ya if you get to that point)......my total attempt were 110 pass burnt as Ra//Gu and 15 pass burnt as Te///Hu.......Ra//Gu is pretty solid for stun locking all bosses...but Gigur Gunne-Gam is 1 major problem if he use his mad slashes attack.....need to time dodge perfectly for that :S.....and his feets are resistant to R-Attacks :S.... as Br//Hu its an easy block on the other hand

well.....Te//Hu choice got great survival but the dps is so low its ridiculous :S.....probably do the Br//Hu option as other suggested to keep up the great dps and ur hunter tree def need a remake for iron will over those s-atk points....err...gotta cut this post here..friend waiting me for dailies co

Here are all the stage orders for reference

Floor 1: Take no damage for 30 seconds
    Floor 2: Defeat 3 enemies from the front
    Floor 3: Break 3 Parts on Diabo (any 3 of Left Wing/Right Wing/Horn/Tail)
    Floor 4: Defeat 5 Bonta Bearadda hitting its weak point
    Floor 5: Defeat Summer Rappy within 30 seconds (this one doesn't matter since it is the last floor of the set)

Floor 6: Defeat 2 enemies by hitting their weak point
    Floor 7: Do not die
    Floor 8: Do not heal for 100 seconds (Automate, J Reversal Cover, Healing guard, Life-drain/autoheal weapons, and Mag Heal can be used)
    Floor 9: Take no damage for 60 seconds
    Floor 10: Defeat [Profound Darkness] from the front (this one doesn't matter since it is the last floor)

Stage 4 and 5 are cake, soon as you pass stage 3 you're golden. Stage 3 is the hardest one as you need to fight Diablo and a rare Blu. I suggest taking the Blu out first to make it easier.

If you're failing on stage 2, however, you need to work on your battle skills. Those are all 1v1 fights so they should be incredibly easy. Pick a class that can parry, perhaps that will be easier?

Your gear is fine. I just beat it for my friend with his incredibly undergeared lvl 75/58 Br/Hu with ease, so its definitely a skill thing at this point. Go fight some tough bosses solo and work on developing techniques for survival and such.

Worse come worse, buy some scape dolls haha

PS. Iron Will + NGU helps a lot.

Make sure to clear stage orders, as they make the fights much easier - and failing them makes them much harder. The exception being stage 3, stage 4 is easy enough so it's fine to focus on just making sure you clear stage 3 at all rather than also doing the order at the same time.

Enemies in this XQ deal a lot of damage, but they also have reduced HP compared to usual. The important thing here is knowing which body parts you can break to stun the foe, and doing that quickly, basically stunlocking the bosses to death.

It's all about getting into the rhythm of battle, knowing what appears when and what you can do to kill or otherwise neutralize it before it becomes a problem.

You don't need better gear than what you already have. People cleared this quest with worse items.

Alright next we are going to move onto tactics since you seem to not know how to play BR/HU properly.

First and foremost Katana Combat, KC, thanks to your build you have a whole 20s of invulnerability which for a BR/HU is plenty of time to completely wreck or severely break anything. Make sure to deactivate it manually instead of letting it run out on its own,

First floor. YOU CAN'T FAIL. Unless you for some reason can't dodge slow ass Nyaus by giving them the run around for 30 seconds.

Second floor you could almost get away with countering every attack considering most attacks those three dish out are pretty easy to read. Knight gear's only annoyance is when he flings his shield which if you react fast enough you can get out of the stun before he can strike. Dragon EX counter everything til he gets stunned then just Sakura his face repeatedly rinse and repeat as necessary. Gig just wail on his right foot til he does one of his Ice platform attacks and then focus on that face with sakuras.

Floor 3 the floor many people don't know the trick to. The mobs represent the boss that will show up if you kill all of that type. In short kill the darker mobs first and then waste ringda fast. If done quickly enough there should be at least one of the other mob left kill it and now diablo will appear. Break the three parts and then kill him.

Floor 4 simply put the darkers don't attack til you do so if you don't want a onslaught of fists to the face that WILL kill you then I suggest going one at a time after you kill the kurons.

5th floor welcome to the other easy one. Gal is super easy just get your gear activated and then KC he should be dead or close to it by the end.

Honestly, with maxed Automate Halfline, you could more-or-less just brute force your way through Solo XQ floors 1-5 even without any gear adjustments, as long as you are at least careful enough to not run out of healing.

You have a decent health pool, but some bosses have attacks that may be able to OHKO you, like some of Dragon EX's or Gunne's megastab. You will have to learn to watch out for them. There are timed abilities for Solo XQ that boost HP if you are willing to push to learn the recipes. They may be able to push your HP high enough to remove the danger from those attacks.

I, for one, can understand the S-atk mag not being maxed if Ra is your main class, but certainly keep working at it. Adding skill rings may help. A utility ring like Jump Reversal would be good for left ring, since the katana left rings are mediocre at best. Perfect Keeper Striking would make a good right ring.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Spam Deadly Circle and call it a day.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

equip gunslash and preform stargazer call it a day.

Since Challenge Maps are pretty much a Tic-Tac-Toe Grid.
    Here is something on positioning that I conjured up.

Spoiler!
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    You have Braver and Hunter leveled to 75. Br/Hu pretty much autopasses this set.
    thanks to this HU/SU scrubs and others not using viable classes combos (and ppl who use non main class weps like Swords as HU/SU) are starting to slowly ruin the "pro" blocks.

however bad JP players are still leaps better than bad Eng players, you can go play in non prp blocks if you want to know what i mean during EQs like PD or PI