Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

My issue isn't with the decols... it's with the exodas- I really don't enjoy a collection file with such a short time window requiring scheduled EQs to complete.
    Especially when the EQ itself is only available for a limited time... I'm seriously hoping that they'll at least add the new orbits to TD4 as drops, or into zeig's stone shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    My issue isn't with the decols... it's with the exodas- I really don't enjoy a collection file with such a short time window requiring scheduled EQs to complete.
    Especially when the EQ itself is only available for a limited time... I'm seriously hoping that they'll at least add the new orbits to TD4 as drops, or into zeig's stone shop.
    Exoda part can be done in 2 td4 runs provided you are on full boosts (250, tri100, even tri donut and karaage food buff) and you kill all 21 exodas on the run.
    There's 2 scheduled ones this week and if for some reason you cant catch a td4 on sched you can always buy triggers for friends, teammates and coordinate runs with them. Sega has been pretty generous on the SG so no reason not to have enough for 1-2 triggers unless of course you spent them wantonly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I fully assume the Decol isn't "guage only incrases in EQ" right?

Besides what Falco posted above, have you though about finding 3 buddies and just rushing Decol Arks Quest?
    You can get increase from any decol beside the ones in darker nest TA.

I know guardine drops the rifle at abysmal rate but never thought killing those can also fill collect gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    Exoda is not too bad if you can catch a TD4 as it gives ~50% for two runs.

" 50% for two runs. " how nice better spend on trigger than reset the file

So ummm, the orbit sheets are around to late december, but the necky quest only early december, how is that suposed to work?

This EQ is sooo frustrating... i dont understand how anyone is suppose to beat this. A.S.Is are be hide barriers which make them so hard to get to.... this mission seems like one they should have given us A.S.I on.... To be honest im feeling like this mission isnt worth it..... Gix weps are so much better not to mention much less frustrating to get. i cant stand these TD missions... i dont know why they couldnt have just made this a normal eq...

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    So ummm, the orbit sheets are around to late december, but the necky quest only early december, how is that suposed to work?
    because this sheet is demise

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    As with all seasonal EQs, triggers gonna come by the time they're almost gone. Well, most likely anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    because this sheet is demise
    I see what you did there

Got a S rank clear on the first run and failed the second. With the same group.

I blame the dastard who tower tanked chrom spikes.