Default Issues with the patching system

Hello everyone.

Recently with this new patching system, I've come across a problem which I have no idea how to fix.
    First I had to reinstall all the patches and then everything seems fine, but the next day I get a prompt that says that last patching attempt hadn't finished(Even tho it did). So I let it go on to patch these few files it needs, but it just doesn't download them.
    The client just ends up continue like nothing asking if I want pre-patch and all that and says everything is ready to go, but the Veda system is still there and my client is frozen so I can't do anything with it.

pso2problem.png

I would like to point out that I have tried to not resume the patching, which then leads it to make me redownload all the patches again.

Anyone encountered this same problem and/or have a solution to it?

If the new one doesn't work right, already tried old method yet? JP launcher even?

Quote Originally Posted by Woldsky View Post
    Hello everyone.

Recently with this new patching system, I've come across a problem which I have no idea how to fix.
    First I had to reinstall all the patches and then everything seems fine, but the next day I get a prompt that says that last patching attempt hadn't finished(Even tho it did). So I let it go on to patch these few files it needs, but it just doesn't download them.
    The client just ends up continue like nothing asking if I want pre-patch and all that and says everything is ready to go, but the Veda system is still there and my client is frozen so I can't do anything with it.

pso2problem.png

I would like to point out that I have tried to not resume the patching, which then leads it to make me redownload all the patches again.

Anyone encountered this same problem and/or have a solution to it?
    Close the tweaker out completely and terminate the Veda patcher. Reopen the tweaker, it should resume the patch job if it closed out while it was frozen.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯