Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

how to configure it? Same as old proxy?
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Just tested out of curiosity. 630-chan after less than 10mins when I usually don't have any. Removed. You owe me an XQ pass

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    You happened to log in right as we took the server down for a quick reboot.
    Lol bad luck then. Does the message display in game chat or is it only mentioned on Discord? I'll give it another go.

I am going to be frank here and playing the devil's advocate for a moment.

Even with all that text of Zapero and Sziadan 'regret what they had done in the past', typing(same as talking) is cheap. Basically, everyone who's reading that text has no insurance whether those words are from heart of just ol' plain lip-service. For all we know, they might do something later that is the exact opposite of what's typed here.

__________________________________________________ _

Putting the devil's advocate aside, the project sounds neat and kind of urgent (since Mother raid boss is near, and considering the state of CK's proxy payment, things might be as ugly as Yamato's launch day). I would keep my eye on this project (as well as giving Zapero and Sziadan the benefit of a doubt).

I guess my concern would be around the IP this telepipe would use (there are proxies that change the IP every time you login, after all). Does it use one IP address like CK did? Or would the IP changed every login?
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Does it use one IP address like CK did? Or would the IP changed every login?
    It only uses one IP address and works similar to CK's proxy.

I heard that this project is in Open Beta now.

However, I'm guessing it's still not at a stage where the instructions on how to use it are to be made available publicly? All I know is that people have to go on the Discord for now to get the setup details.

I've just played for an hour or so. Worked like a charm except for some very long loading at the beginning (to choose your ship and enter Oracle mostly). Was flawless after that. No discord chat though, maybe it hasn't been implemented yet?

Anyway this is the **** and I love it. I'll gladly drop a few bucks to keep it running.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    I heard that this project is in Open Beta now.

However, I'm guessing it's still not at a stage where the instructions on how to use it are to be made available publicly? All I know is that people have to go on the Discord for now to get the setup details.
    The instructions have been publicly available in the Tweaker's sidebar for a good few days...
    The Discord server is there for support (for all issues, not just proxy related) and chat.

Quote Originally Posted by acffordyce973 View Post
    The instructions have been publicly available in the Tweaker's sidebar for a good few days...
    The Discord server is there for support (for all issues, not just proxy related) and chat.
    Apologies, I'm a user of the .bat method, so I usually don't turn on the Tweaker other than to update the game. Must have missed it when I did it yesterday.

I'll give it a try as soon as I can then. Hopefully the GN field doesn't mess things up too much.

Just to let you guys know telepipe discord invitation code already expire :^(